Fiance is a cheater

• Thread starterJacobsT
  • Start date

JacobsT

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2024
Not long ago, I found out my fiance was cheating on me with one of her coworkers. Needless to say I was crushed. We called it quits but I can’t afford to break my lease and get my own place. We’ve been cohabitating fine until I left work early sick one day and came home to find them fucking on the couch. I just went into the bedroom until they finished. It was brutal. I could hear everything. She apologized the next day that I witnessed that but said she’s going to keep fucking him. She said as long as we’re broken up, she’s going to “explore her sexuality.” She only had one guy before me so until now, she hasn’t had many sexual partners. In the weeks we’ve been broken up she told me she’s fucked her coworker a bunch and had a random one night stand. Kills me to hear it.

About a week ago, we started having sex again. She definitely initiated. Crazy thing is the sex has been incredible. Way better than before. Now she’s asking to get back together. She’s still fucking her coworker at our place which I’ve been home for three times now. I know she wants to be with me and continue to “explore her sexuality.” My mind is all over the place. Is this a better version of our previous relationship and I’ll just cry myself to sleep sometimes? IDK. Thoughts? Advice?

Reactions: cynful, ddjaneluvsd and sissyjenny
If your partner wants this and you don't want to give up on her, accept it. You see, having tough men like me fucking her to pieces will bring you pleasure, too.

Reactions: cynful
Its simply a case of can you live with her knowing she is fucking another man at the same time.

Some can others cant, once i knew my young wife was exploring her mind, body and expqanding her sexuality elsewhere i realised that this was only a part of her and the rest of the time she was mine completely. It can work if she is open and honest with you but thats if your receptive, you never know you might come to like it as i did.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and BobWheeler
the only question here is; is your life better with, or without, her.

You never mentioned if the thought,sight of her fucking another man aroused, excited you.

If it did you should be able to come to terms with it and may one day embrace it enthusiastically, if it was was just a total turn off and left you nauseous and feeling disgusted, it's best to make a clean break.

Many men crave to be in your situation, you have to decide if like them, your fiancee seeing other men turns you on.

Reactions: cynful, ddjaneluvsd, Murphs and 1 other person
Thanks for the replies. I don’t know if it excites me. I feel crushed while it’s happening. Totally emasculated, but finding myself unable to leave the apartment. We’ve been talking a lot lately about getting back together. I miss the way things were and being with her. Like I said, the sex between us has been much better since this happened so that’s a good thing. She’s acting like we’re back together. Saying she loves me and even mentioning our wedding that was put off. My family loves her and wants us to work it out (of course they don’t know she’s still fucking around). To all you guys in a cuck/hotwife relationship, are these feelings normal or were you totally turned on from the beginning? Thanks for your thoughts and help.

My cuckold desires/fantasies started after I got caught/admitted to cheating on my wife. One of the conditions of us staying together was that she had a free pass to fuck someone else for a year. I was afraid she would at the beginning, but by the end of that year it had become something I fantasized about and wished would happen. She never did it, but we did eventually have a few MMF threesomes, which were very enjoyable. So your feelings about it CAN change over time.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
JacobsT said:
Thanks for the replies. I don’t know if it excites me. I feel crushed while it’s happening. Totally emasculated, but finding myself unable to leave the apartment. We’ve been talking a lot lately about getting back together. I miss the way things were and being with her. Like I said, the sex between us has been much better since this happened so that’s a good thing. She’s acting like we’re back together. Saying she loves me and even mentioning our wedding that was put off. My family loves her and wants us to work it out (of course they don’t know she’s still fucking around). To all you guys in a cuck/hotwife relationship, are these feelings normal or were you totally turned on from the beginning? Thanks for your thoughts and help.
She loves you, you love her, your family love her, the sex is great.

It would be different if she had no interest in you, lost any feeling for you etc but that clearly is not the case.

In my opinion you'd be crazy to give her up,she sounds a real keeper and I'd be getting a ring on her finger asap.

It's normal to feel crushed as it's all new to you but without knowing you personally I think you would gradually get used to it and it would soon become a major turn on for you.

Discretion is the key for both of you, she should have her fun but be careful not to be reckless, ie being seen out with him by close family or friends.

Good luck and keep us informed.

JacobsT said:
Not long ago, I found out my fiance was cheating on me with one of her coworkers. Needless to say I was crushed. We called it quits but I can’t afford to break my lease and get my own place. We’ve been cohabitating fine until I left work early sick one day and came home to find them fucking on the couch. I just went into the bedroom until they finished. It was brutal. I could hear everything. She apologized the next day that I witnessed that but said she’s going to keep fucking him. She said as long as we’re broken up, she’s going to “explore her sexuality.” She only had one guy before me so until now, she hasn’t had many sexual partners. In the weeks we’ve been broken up she told me she’s fucked her coworker a bunch and had a random one night stand. Kills me to hear it.

About a week ago, we started having sex again. She definitely initiated. Crazy thing is the sex has been incredible. Way better than before. Now she’s asking to get back together. She’s still fucking her coworker at our place which I’ve been home for three times now. I know she wants to be with me and continue to “explore her sexuality.” My mind is all over the place. Is this a better version of our previous relationship and I’ll just cry myself to sleep sometimes? IDK. Thoughts? Advice?
Enjoy it while it last, she needs you to pay for the apartment and you want her pussy, it can be fantastic sex sharing your girl but apparently you weren't giving her enough fucking