• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

feminized in front of wifes ex and my cousin

• Thread startertexasguy07
  • Start date

texasguy07

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2014
Texas
So just wanted to share my story. My wife and I are both 25. We have been in the cuckolding lifestyle for almost a year now, and her bull has been my cousin the entire time. But I have always told her that seeing her with her ex would be extremely hot, but he was engaged so it pretty much was just a fantasy. Also I have wanted to see her taken by 2 guys at once. So one night about a month ago, she got me dressed up in a thing and stockings and had me on my knees in the living room for what I thought was gonna be a session of verbal sph and me going down on her for a couple hours, when I heard the knock on the door and in walked both her ex and my cousin. I was completely embarrassed because no one other than my wife had seen me this way. They laughed at me and started to undress while I went back to preparing my wife....

If anyone is interested I'll finish :)

Reactions: WhiteMarried and unclem
Well, I have always cleaned up after my cousin, but never sucked him off, but we have talked about it. So after they were undressed the came straight to me and made me suck them both off while my wife played with herself and talked dirty, saying things about how pathetic and how I was such a wimp and she would never want my tiny cock again and she hope she would get bred by one of these real men tonight....

After that they just pushed me to the side and try fucked my sweet wife for over 4 hours and came multiple times. Each time I would clean her pussy or her ass and suck there massive clocks till they were hard again. I was leaking everywhere!

WOW, so hot!!!!!!! lucky cucky

Sounds so delicious. Saraha, please tell more about yourself

Mmmm that's would be a dream come true!!

Users who are viewing this thread