• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

feeling guilty

• Thread startersmallandjealous1
  • Start date
S

smallandjealous1

Ever since my gf cheated on me with a guy i really hate I've been having fantasies about guys i dont like really screwing her hard and humiliating me.
Have many, if any, other people had this?

I think this is very common but not something a lot of people share with their friends ;)

I never hesitate to tell a white man how small he is whenever they dare to show it to me. A few of them get pissed and leave, but most stay to endure my smirking comments. So I agree, a white mans desire for sexual humiliation is far more common than you may think.

Darn Tina. No hitting below the belt. Its getting harder and harder for us white guys to get laid but we also have to endure the abuse for what mother nature gave us.

Hey, even if I did hit you below the belt, there is not much chance I would hit anything. I mean, it is a pretty small target !! :lol: Seriously, I would make sure you got your satisfaction too, little man.....using my thumb and pinkey :lol: I have found that the little pink ones can really squirt a great distance !! :lol:

:oops: Surely there must be something guys like us can do do satisfy women Tina

Smallandjealous1. It's not Tina's problem to help us get involved. We have to deal with it and can't expect the fine white ladies like her and Teenslut and all the other hot white honeys toconcern themselves with our problem. We need to realize that they are the desires of every man leaving them with the choice of picking the best mates that can fulfill theirs burning sexual lust.

Surely small, you most have noticed the way the black bulls have bullied us to the side and taken over in sports and it was just a mater of time before we were headed to take a back seat to them with the prettiest white females.

For us white males the best thing is to selt aside and evny the superior black men and observe the way they control the hot young white females. When we see a sweet white foxx with a dark african buck try to store the image of them in your mind and use that when your get to you bed alone with you hand and your pale little and weak friend.

Think of it this way boys, White boys do provide a valuable service to girls like me and TeenSlut. Our sex lives wouldn't be anywhere near as enjoyable without you. You see, If all we white girls ever saw/sucked/fucked was massive, hung black men, then we wouldn't be able to appreciate how wonderfully superior they are!

We need a point of reference. Something to compare them to, and who would fit that bill better than anyone? Why, it would be the inadequete little white boy! :lol:

So you see, it is very important for the white girls sexual gratification that white boys like WM45, Soft2 and others- take every opportunity to post their shameful little confessions in forums like this one. The more they do this, the more young white girls will come across sites like this...and the more they will understand the natural order of all things sexual

Now doesn't that just make your little white dinkeys throb!! :lol:

Ha ha ha tina ur a trip. so at lease guys like us wimpy white boys have some use to the white girls. thanks for the token of appreiciation.u got my buddy stretching to the max .almost 4"

I agree with Tina. I enjoy having white guys around, as it reminds me why I could never go back. I made the decision a while ago that little white boys could never satisfy me the way I needed to be ... and that my body deserved nothing more than big, hard, black cock.

When I see the way they stare at my little waist and big tits, I remember why I changed. You see, proper men don't stare. Proper men know how we need to be treated. Proper men know that once we've felt what they 've got in their trousers, we're just not going to be able to say no. They know that most women need to be fucked properly - that they've put up with pathetic little white cocks for too long. That's why once you've had black you can never go back.

White men are on the way out. They just can't satisfy us any more.

TinaTauntsWhiteBoys said:
Think of it this way boys, White boys do provide a valuable service to girls like me and TeenSlut. Our sex lives wouldn't be anywhere near as enjoyable without you. You see, If all we white girls ever saw/sucked/fucked was massive, hung black men, then we wouldn't be able to appreciate how wonderfully superior they are!

We need a point of reference. Something to compare them to, and who would fit that bill better than anyone? Why, it would be the inadequete little white boy! :lol:

So you see, it is very important for the white girls sexual gratification that white boys like WM45, Soft2 and others- take every opportunity to post their shameful little confessions in forums like this one. The more they do this, the more young white girls will come across sites like this...and the more they will understand the natural order of all things sexual

Now doesn't that just make your little white dinkeys throb!! :lol:

I got hard reading this tina

Soft 2....Tina and Teenslut are so right about us wbs. I used to fight it but Its obviuos now they want black cock to fuck them . They only need us white guys to use us the same way the black bulls use white females. The white chics need us inadaquite white boys to humiliate, by doing that they feel more rewarded when a black buck empties his balls into their sweet white pussys, that are forbidden to us wbs like you and shorty and me . I found tha I can make the best of the situation by showing my hungery when a see a negro bull with a pretty white girl and that also give them more satisfaction knowing how I wish I could have her but knowing she has no interest in me or any other wbs.

the cruelty

teenslut i understand that you need black guys but its so cruel to shake your little waist and bit tits at us and then make us feel like perverts if we touch your arm. Then when ablack guy shoves his crotch in your ass as your dancing all you do is wiggle back on him

Re: the cruelty

smallandjealous1 said:
its so cruel to shake your little waist and bit tits at us and then make us feel like perverts if we touch your arm.

Ha ha - some of you guys just don't get it do you? You white boys can not come close to what I want or need. Tell me, what would be more cruel: looking at you like a pervert and then going off with a hung black stud who can give me what I want ... or encouraging you, letting you take me home and then wetting myself laughing when you pulled down your trousers?

:lol: TeenSlut is such a naughty girl! :lol:

I have often wondered what goes through a whiteboys mind when the moment of truth arrives. Her hand is on the zipper....she pulls it down.....she flips down the underpants....and....awkward silence, followed by a supressed giggle, then a chortle of pity, then an uncontrollable laughter that makes it very clear there will be no sex tonight for this little boy!

"Honey, just put you pants back on and go home to mommy" :lol:

That is SO true honey. That's pretty much what happened to me the night that I swore I'd never go back to white men.

I was mainly fucking black guys at the time, but I could be tempted every now and again to go with a white guy if he was good looking ... which was happened at a bar in town one night. The guy obviously worked out and I was horny so I ended up going back with him to his.

For a guy who was so well built, I couldn't believe how small his cock was. There was that awkward few seconds that Tina was talking about as I pulled down his boxers and saw what he had. He was lying there expecting me to go down on him ... and I was staring back at him in disbelief and anger.

Beacause I was angry, when he told me to carry on I started sniggering. I put my hand on his cock to show him how small it was and to tell him that that wasn't going to satisfy me. The guy just got hard instantly in my hand which only made me start laughing out loud. I got dressed, told him it wasn't going to happen and made him call me a taxi. On the way home, I couldn't help thinking of the black guys I could have been with at that time ... and I swore I'd never make the same mistake again.

I just reckon that white guys must go through absoloute hell for the 5 or 10 seconds after a girl first sees their cock. They must be desparately trying to keep a straight face, praying that she hasn't been fucked by a proper man. I can only imagine the relief they must feel if the poor girl doesn't know what she's missing out on and goes down on him. Maybe that's why the cum so quickly! :lol:

Yeah smallandjealous, I know where your coming from. When I get lucky enough to get a girl alone and willing to have sex with me I keep my fingers crossed when I first ****** my little wee wee to her and hope she hadn' t been with a black stud yet. The last time I was in that situation I just saying under my breath" please don't laugh"and luckily she just smiled when she saw it

Many white guys have told me how much they appreciate the creampies they eat from their wife's pussy slit after she has come home from a date with her bull lover.

Some of them drink directly from BBC, but it is not a sign of being gay, but a recognition than black semen is full of healthy nutritious goodness, which can be swallowed and used to improve the health of a white guy's body.

When both cuck and Cuckoldress drink black sperm, they experience the desire to be more submissive to the bull, as the sperm is intoxicating like a good wine. Their emotions and understanding blend closer together, so they can help each other to enhance the bull's satisfaction.

It is a powerful compliment when the Bull notices that the wife and husband are working together to make his sex life more thrilling - he can then feed them both more sperm.

yeah I fantasize about black guys goin hard and deep into white woman all the time, all woman as a matter of fact... I don't know why but i really enjoy it when a girl points at my dick and laughs as she is getting nailed by a muscular stud... I think about how good it must feel to be a real man like him as he pounds my wife right infront of me.. and i am powerless i admit it... It is natural for all animals to be with the stronger more superior specimen and i know that white woman are finnnaly starting to realize this too

I have had this dream/nightmare too in the dream I am powerless to stop them as they laugh at me.

Users who are viewing this thread