• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fantasy that will not happen

• Thread starternikki1979
  • Start date

nikki1979

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2009
As a white woman who is married to a fine black man, I find the cuckold lifestyle intriguing.

I had never even thought much about the whole thing until our swing group allowed a woman to join who cuckold's her white husband and she was allowed to bring him to parties.
At first I found his presence a bit unsettling because I wasn't used to being nude around white guys at all but then I began watching him and his wives interactions. He would sit there, quietly, with his cock and balls in some sort of constricting device, and watch as his wife would fuck one of our men. Then on her command he would crawl in between her legs and lick her clean of semen before returning to his position as she would invite another of the men to service her again.
As they would attend our parties month after month she began urging the other ladies of the group to use his mouth for cleanup duty. After several months I finally worked up the courage and sat on his face one night after I had been filled to overload by one of my favorite bulls. It was an incredible feeling squatting back against his face, feeling his tongue drive deeply inside me and lapping up another mans fresh sperm from my pussy, it affected me to such a degree that I came twice as he slurped up Theo's cum from me.
What really threw my mind into fantasy land was a few meeting later where she grabbed him by the hair and ****** him to suck Brad's cock after he had finished fucking her. I have seen many ladies suck cock and have sucked many beautiful dark cocks myself, but watching this "white guy" cup Brad's balls and swallow his cock had me in a trance, especially when Brad gripped him with both hands and rough fucked him until he came in his gagging throat. It was probably the most total act of submission that I had ever witnessed. Everyone there could see that the cuck was really choking on Brad's cock but the cuck never resisted or attempted to pull away, he just knelt there and took it until Brad had finished.
Since that night I have seen the most of the other BI men of our group use this man for their pleasure too, with the wife's blessing.

Now arrives my growing fantasy. I think about it a lot for some reason. I would love to watch this white man give my husbands beautiful black cock a slow, sensual blowjob. I know it's crazy but I can't get it out of my mind. I mentioned it to hubby only once and was rebuked for the mention of it. He is 110% straight and can't even stomach the idea, so I know that it will never happen, but I can't get this idea out of my head.

How big is your husband?

He's about 6'2", and 200 pounds.

Or were you asking about his perfect 9" cock?

you should not forget who you serve, a straight man would never want a mans mouth on him...if one of my women ever suggested, actually i should say none of my women would even been so self involved to suggest such an action. actually, for being such a bad girl i would have her role play for me. actually, in your case i would probably act out a scenario with this white guy where you had to be submissive to him. no matter how uncomfortable it made you. i think if the roles were reversed for you, the humiliation would excite you. various times in the past ive trained a number of women to go outside there little boxes, surprise(not really) they became very turned on to say the least. i commend you for your lifestyle, however my parents were in the game 40plus years ago.

nikki1979 said:
At first I found his presence a bit unsettling because I wasn't used to being nude around white guys at all but then I began watching him and his wives interactions.

You are a fine lady.

A true role model for the young women of our society.

Users who are viewing this thread