Explaining pubic shaving to wives

• Thread starterLaceyfemme
  • Start date

Laceyfemme

Experienced sissy and cuckold wannabe
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hawaii
I used to shave my pubes regularly back when I was single and actively crossdressing, but since getting remarried all I've done has been to roughly trim myself with a scissors to keep from looking so ancient and grey. Until this morning. I tried using my electric razor on impulse and got carried away with how easy it was. I am now about 95 per cent smooth, apart from some remaining hair around my balls (already trimmed) and a few bits that I missed.

What do I do now? If I stop, I can truthfully tell my wife that I tried a new way of trimming myself and it was easier than expected. If I clean it up properly, I'll be able to take and upload a few pictures (maybe even in chastity or panties), but it will be obvious to her what I was trying to do.

Does anyone have any suggestions, encouragement, or similar situations to relate?

Reactions: h5t6ca, natasnaikul and Mike and Chris
I've gone ahead and started shaving pretty carefully every 2-3 days. There was a fair amount of razor burn the first time, but since then it's been pretty quick and easy to stay smooth. Easier than regular shaving, in fact, since the hair is finer and not quite as dense. Wife hasn't commented, so we'll see what happens eventually.

Shaved smooth is the perfect look for femme like us :) , encouragement for you

shv1.gif

Reactions: Whitecuckold, SquirmingSub, sissiboi and 1 other person
In my case, my wife and I both have gone to get waxed as a couple and individually, it is not uncommon for me to actual have less body hair then she does at times.

Reactions: littlewilly and natasnaikul
Proudly show her you are a smooth sissy boi.

Untitled6.jpg
100_7347.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul, Laceyfemme and SquirmingSub
My wife doesn’t care if I shave or not

He shaves daily from the nose down, has a thong tan line year round and wears an engraved cock ring 24/7. I prefer it that way....

Picture 28 (2).jpg

Either just be honest and tell her why you like to be shaved or just say "it helps to keep things cool down there".