Exhibitionist ghirlfriend (25 years old)

HOTyoungwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2023
Let me explain, my girlfriend is quite an exhibitionist and aware of her beautiful body, especially her full but firm ass, and punctually when we go to some holiday home with friends she never misses a chance to play... For example, she stays in a bikini even at house after the beach, she takes a shower and goes around the house with a towel holding it with one hand instead of tying it, in the evening when we play cards all together she goes around only with a nightgown (which in practice is lingerie, certainly not vulgar, but which practically exposes the breasts from the panties down and a lot, especially from the side).

She knows that in doing so she teases me and my friends, but always with such a naturalness that she is never vulgar, while always remaining half naked.
This thing punctually drives me crazy with excitement, because he does everything to find himself in further erotic situations similar to these ... what do you think of his way of doing? and above all, would you be able to help me imagine such situations, perhaps even to propose them.

imgfsy2572813.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Averagebuttman, drackdrap, itsanoone and 2 others
HOTyoungwife said:
Let me explain, my girlfriend is quite an exhibitionist and aware of her beautiful body, especially her full but firm ass, and punctually when we go to some holiday home with friends she never misses a chance to play... For example, she stays in a bikini even at house after the beach, she takes a shower and goes around the house with a towel holding it with one hand instead of tying it, in the evening when we play cards all together she goes around only with a nightgown (which in practice is lingerie, certainly not vulgar, but which practically exposes the breasts from the panties down and a lot, especially from the side).

She knows that in doing so she teases me and my friends, but always with such a naturalness that she is never vulgar, while always remaining half naked.
This thing punctually drives me crazy with excitement, because he does everything to find himself in further erotic situations similar to these ... what do you think of his way of doing? and above all, would you be able to help me imagine such situations, perhaps even to propose them.

imgfsy2572813.jpg
Hmm fuck! So far she looks very sexy to me!