• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

excited- arranging for wife to hook up with hung black guy

• Thread startertim85
  • Start date

tim85

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2015
my wife and i have been married for 3 years

last winter we tried swapping with an asian couple we know, it was really hot seeing her fucked by another guy and i loved fucking his wife.

my wife is a real pale skinned blonde and i found the skin contrast when she was with the asian guy really erotic,i know she felt the same, anyway the only dis appointment was the guy had quite a small dick, 6 inches, although given my wife is pretty petite she said she still found it good

anyway for a while now i have been discussing with her trying out a hung black guy, a bbc, she is excited by idea but bit worried about size, will it be uncomfortable etc.

in a few days i go off to miami for a conference and have added a few days holiday on taking her with me. i have told her i would use trip as an opportunity to see if i could line her up with a black guy and yes via an online site have found someone-a guy bit younger than her, good looking, well built- 11 inch cock!!. i have been emailing him and had skype call, seems good guy, he has already sent me std clear certificate. we have agreed meet up couple days after we have arrived miami, see how he and wife get on and take it from there!! my wife is in state of nerves/excited, she knows i have been trying to set something up but does not know i have arranged meet up- i have told her i have arranged a "big surprise for her" and she keeps questioning me and laughing.

pics below guy has sent me and wife.

m1.jpggam3.jpg
m1.jpg gam3.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
That is hot! Let us know how it goes. Hopefully we will do your wife bareback - ever considered having a pregnancy risk game with black?

LOL, you're not messing around at all!
Going for a cock that BIG for (I assume) the first time...WOW!
I hope she can take it and enjoy the full benefit.

ok arrived miami yesterday, photo wife in our lovely room below, also latest photo from young black guy- his name dwayne

have shared with wife what arranged, we meet up with dwayne this thurs nite, wife part excited/anxious, have told her lets just see how it goes, any chemistry?, have told her yes seeing her with a bbc would be hot for me and bet she love it.

miap.jpgmipic.jpg
miap.jpg mipic.jpg

Tim mate your Mrs is the perfect looking BBC Slut! She is going to be in a trance be ready to capture every second! Tell her to relax and give in to the BBC completely let him ravage her in every way! your assurances will go a long way in her mind! Tell the BBC as well that he shouldn't hold back or hesitate and enjoy the slut as he wishes! Excellent work on getting STD clearance as it will be a crime to put a condom on that cock! Your wife needs to feel his cock pulsating as he shoots his cum in the deepest parts of her pussy which she never knew existed!

You are in for one hot hot night! Good luck!

Reactions: toolman2c
noreenandnaz said:
wow 11 inches!!! she's very brave!
No kidding. Take before and after pictures because her pussy will never be the same. :eek:

Your wife will be fine if the bull takes it easy and slowly. I hope you have a game of pregnancy risk to add to the thrill!

hi Noreen.

been missing yr blog, have you stopped or got a new one?

OK lots of news- having great time and of course highlight hooking wife up with her soon to be BBC lover.
Met up with Dwayne with wife 1st time last Thurs night, we all got on great and although she was nervous could see her settle with the guy, he a real charmer and fun guy, and they were soon flirting and laughing together, the night ended with them having a long kiss and we arranged to get together again last night.
Last night really hot, the 3 of us did drinks and dinner and invited him back to our hotel room. Wife and Dwayne made out on the bed and she saw his cock for 1st time,lets say she was a bit shocked, cock size twice mine, she was a bit nervous about fucking him and didn't spread her legs last night but gave him a long sloppy blow job and he finished off spurting on her tits.(couple photo below)
Tonight wife and i have dinner plans and then arranged for Dwayne to come over to hotel late on and stay over, i have booked myself 2nd room so if he plays his game right he will get to take wife's pussy all night.
I have re-assured wife it will be real hot for both of us, Dwayne desperate to fuck her, know she finds him real attractive, think she is nervous that he is so big-all over, she is petite-all over, different to her ie us not swapping like before, her sharing a guys bed all night, but have re-assured her and know she is real turned on.
More when have more

bj1.jpgbj.jpg
bj1.jpg bj.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c and Eamdaniel
tim85 said:
.... Last night was really hot, the 3 of us did drinks and dinner then we invited him back to our hotel room. My wife and Dwayne made out on the bed, and she saw his cock for 1st time. She was a bit shocked; his cock is twice the size of mine. She was a bit nervous about fucking him and didn't spread her legs last night, but gave him a long sloppy blow job. He finished by spurting on her tits.

Nice. So far, so good...

tim85 said:
Tonight, my wife and I have dinner plans. We arranged for Dwayne to come over to our hotel later on and stay over. I have booked myself a 2nd room, so if he plays his game right he will get to take my wife's pussy all night.
I have re-assured her it will be real hot for both of us; Dwayne is desperate to fuck her, knows she finds him real attractive. I think she is nervous that he is so big all-over, while she is petite all-over. It will be different for her, in the sense that we will not be swapping like before. Rather, she will be sharing Dwayne's bed all night. I have re-assured her, though, and know she is real turned on.

Sounds like it will be a hot night for your wife and her new lover.

BTW, will Dwayne use condoms until such time as he gets lab-tested and shows your wife the (hard copy) results, thereby assuring her, as well as you, that he's free of STD's? You might keep in mind that both of you have a stake in that...

tim85 said:
More when I have more.

Will look forward to hearing about the outcome. Thanks for posting the additional pics. Your wife is a good-looking woman; it's good to hear you're actively assisting her with increasing her sexual satisfaction.

awesome, can't wait to hear more!

now that's a mouthful.

Ok been really hot couple of days.
Would guess the guy has fucked my wife 5 or 6 times although not sure as they have been sharing room together.
By the time he met up with us couple nights ago my wife was so ready to fuck i would guess she was spreading legs within 10 minutes of meet up.
As guessed she struggled with size at 1st but tells me she has never cum so hard in her life, even after opening her up over the last couple days he is only fitting about 2/3rd of his cock in her pussy.
They have real chemistry together, clear he loves fucking her and she loves being fucked by him, as for me its electric to watch and taken many pictures (some below), she seems really happy.
Dwayne really good guy, has kept with condom's even though he had already given us std certificate, treats me with respect and started gentle with wife although he has been pumping her pretty hard as she has got used to him, wife worships his body and cock- so all happy.
All as erotic as hoped.

fri1.jpgfri4.jpgfri5.jpgfri6.jpg
fri1.jpg fri4.jpg fri5.jpg fri6.jpg

Nice! She is taking more of that cock than I thought she could. Good on her. Glad every one is having fun. Hopefully you all become comfortable with him and wife consents to take him bare back. Would love to see how big of a load he can pump into her. I bet he is a heavy cumer. She would look so sexy with it leaking out of her.

Ok am back home
Our last night with Dwayne was awesome, where after discussion my wife let the guy go bareback, fetching 3 huge loads in her stretched out pussy.
Dwayne had provided us with a std clear certificate a while ago, my wife and i had got comfortable with him, we knew he was desperate to fuck her bareback and we will probably never see the guy again so all seemed right thing right time.
He was so excited he pumped the shit out of her pussy and she spent most of the time screaming out orgasm, it was electric and she finished the night sucking his cock clean.
I dont know whether we will do this again, its been a hell of an experience, i guess nearer home we may not want to take the risk.

bb1.jpgbb2.jpgbb0.jpg
bb1.jpg bb2.jpg bb0.jpg

Wow, what a glorious mess. I hope you get the chance to make this a repeat event.

wow what an amazing experience for you both. I fantasize about my wife taking on a big cock someday, but know it most likely will forever remain just a fantasy. I will be getting off to your pics for a long time to come. thank you for sharing your beautiful wife and her adventures.

Fantastic experience. I'm so jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread