• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ever done your part to cuck someone?

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
I was thinking about this today and realized that over the years I've slept with a number of women who were married....in other words, I helped them cuck their husbands.

Anyone else?

OOoooooh yeah. Many. Even remember some who would get off going home 'dirty'.
Married ladies were always great since they came NSA. No Strings Attached.

I do love a wife with extra appetites.

I'm all for guys sleeping with other guys' wives. But is it really cucking a married guy if you sleep with his wife and he doesn't know about it? It seems to me that he has to know and either be supportive or resigned to it.

Cuck20001 said:
I'm all for guys sleeping with other guys' wives. But is it really cucking a married guy if you sleep with his wife and he doesn't know about it? It seems to me that he has to know and either be supportive or resigned to it.

I've seem some "purists" here state that that's the only way one can be cuckolded......a husband's wife cheats on him and he knows nothing about it....at least not initially.

Doesn't matter to me what the definition is, I still enjoy the adrenaline rush.:D

Cabron said:
Doesn't matter to me what the definition is, I still enjoy the adrenaline rush.:D

Good for you, man. When it comes to bull's getting pleasure, I don't think it matters what the husband knows. The goal, in my cuck mind, is the sexual enjoyment of the bull and wife.

Absolutely. For a point in my life, that's what I got off on. The thrill of sleeping with married women. I loved the idea of fucking another man's wife. It's funny how the tables have turned on me (Karma?) I now get off on other men sleeping with my wife.

Nothing makes Me happier than knowing that I have made both the wife and cuckold happy. Thats all the thanks I need. (You believe that?) Right?

Cabron said:
I was thinking about this today and realized that over the years I've slept with a number of women who were married....in other words, I helped them cuck their husbands. Anyone else?

Yes, in the case of one relationship.

Re. Cuck20001's question:

Cuck20001 said:
I'm all for guys sleeping with other guys' wives. But is it really cucking a married guy if you sleep with his wife and he doesn't know about it?

Yup. Recall the word "cuckold" stems with the practice of the female cuckoo bird laying her egg (resulting from insemination by a no-longer-present male cuckoo) in the nest of a bird of a different species, who doesn't realize that egg is not one of her own.

This practice is apparently much more brutal than it sounds. Cuckoo eggs hatch fairly fast, so the cuckoo chick emerges, grows rapidly, then kicks the other eggs out of the nest before they hatch... or kills the helpless smaller chicks when they hatch. It then eats all the food brought back by the parent(s), thus emerging as the only survivor. Or so I seem to recall from a description of the advantage of that practice to cuckoo birds.

Returning to humans: the essence of it is thus not the question of whether a cuckold does not know, or knows and accepts, or knows and doesn't like it but is resigned to, his wife fucking other men.

Rather, it is the end result which is, a cuckold ends up expending his time and resources raising children his wife has given birth to (during his marriage to her) sired by other men (who, having enjoyed the pleasures of fucking and impregnating his wife, escape scott free).

Or, among us humans who have birth control (if we use it), a cuckold incurs the risk of that happening. Whether he is knowing or unknowing, or the nature of his relationship with his wife, are details irrelevant to the biological significance of the practice.

Custer Laststand said:
.This practice is apparently much more brutal than it sounds. Cuckoo eggs hatch fairly fast, so the cuckoo chick emerges, grows rapidly, then kicks the other eggs out of the nest before they hatch... or kills the helpless smaller chicks when they hatch. It then eats all the food brought back by the parent(s), thus emerging as the only survivor. Or so I seem to recall from a description of the advantage of that practice to cuckoo birds.

You recall correctly. And while not all cuckoo species engage in this activity those that do typically target birds of a certain species, laying eggs that are a bit larger but look very similar to the host's eggs.

Here's a pic of a young cuckoo that dwarfs its "parent" who has brought it a meal.

Attachments

• article-2018557-0D27D73200000578-892_634x395[1].jpg
    article-2018557-0D27D73200000578-892_634x395[1].jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 166
Cabron said:
You recall correctly. And while not all cuckoo species engage in this activity those that do typically target birds of a certain species, laying eggs that are a bit larger but look very similar to the host's eggs. Here's a pic of a young cuckoo that dwarfs its "parent" who has brought it a meal.

That's astonishing... what an impressive photo. Thanks for that, and for the additional info.

I suppose one could say the cuckoo species that engage in that practice target birds whose eggs have the characteristics you mention AND they are not overly bright, lacking — for instance — an ability to count, as well as an ability to infer probable parentage from size and plumage. Crows, for instance, would not be suitable targets (from the point of view of counting ability).

Custer Laststand said:
That's astonishing... what an impressive photo. Thanks for that, and for the additional info.

I suppose one could say the cuckoo species that engage in that practice target birds whose eggs have the characteristics you mention AND they are not overly bright, lacking — for instance — an ability to count, as well as an ability to infer probable parentage from size and plumage. Crows, for instance, would not be suitable targets (from the point of view of counting ability).

Indeed. I'd think the average crow would be way too smart to be outdone by a cuckoo.

Long ago I saw a photo of a young cuckoo literally ejecting from the nest a smaller and weaker "sibling". I'll keep looking for that photo as it'd make an excellent avatar for one of the forum's aggressive bulls.:D

In the meantime, here are a few other photos of interest re the cuckoo.

Attachments

• Myrsanger_None.full_[1].jpg
    Myrsanger_None.full_[1].jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Heipiplerke_bakgrunn_0[1].jpg
    Heipiplerke_bakgrunn_0[1].jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 47
  • cuckoo_big[1].jpg
    cuckoo_big[1].jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 54
Here's a photo of a newly-hatched cuckoo ejecting an egg of the host.

Attachments

• redhandedcuckoo[1].jpg
    redhandedcuckoo[1].jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 71
I do it all the time. I prefer that he at least knows about it.

Cabron said:
Here's a photo of a newly-hatched cuckoo ejecting an egg of the host.

Far out... that's really interesting. Thanks for the additional photos which are, in fact, highly relevant to this forum.

Yes, I fucked a married nurse from Haiti while I was living in Brooklyn. We fucked off and on for about 2 years. I met her at the doctor's office, while she was taking my blood pressure. Then she stole my info from the desk and gave me a call.

A week after she was over to my house unbuttoning my shirt. :D

I've shared a couple of girls with their partners..which doesn't really count.
and I've been in a couple of cuck situations..
other than that, I only once knowingly went with a girl who was married. it was all very hush hush, sneaky and complicated.
ultimately it didn't sit well with me.
I wouldn't like to be cheated on behind my back, and have decided never again to be an instrument for someone else to do the same.
women who have the blessing of their partners however... that's an entirely different kettle of fish.

bull_pass said:
Yes, I fucked a married nurse from Haiti while I was living in Brooklyn. We fucked off and on for about 2 years. I met her at the doctor's office, while she was taking my blood pressure. Then she stole my info from the desk and gave me a call.

A week after she was over to my house unbuttoning my shirt. :D

What a hot nurse in the cold Brooklyn winter. :p

t1-03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread