• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Erotic Dream

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
A few days ago my wife Kris spent the night with her lover Vincent in a hotel not far from our house. I dropped her off around 8pm and asked if I could join them in their room for a drink before I went home and left them alone to enjoy themselves.

I was able to watch some of their foreplay and it was a thrill to see them kissing and slowly undressing each other. Vince undid my wife's blouse and reached inside to play with her tits while she reached down and rubbed the bulge that had formed in his jeans. I sipped my drink and looked on as Kris returned the favor by lifting up his shirt. The soft sounds of her planting kisses on his chest was a bit tough to handle, but I did my best to control my emotions. After all, I know it is normal to experience some anxiety while watching your wife make love to another man.

For the most part I love watching and listening to Vincent fucking my wife with that big cock of his. But I also know enough to give them privacy at times so he can really take his time pleasuring my pretty wife, and send her home to me thoroughly satisfied.

Before I left them, I watched as Kris dropped to her knees and pulled out Vince's dick so she could suck on it. She was topless at this point, and I went over to kiss her shoulders and rub her tits while she ran her tongue up and down the length of her lover's shaft. Kris did not object to my actions, but she jokingly pointed his dick toward me and asked "Why don't you suck this cock for me honey ? Help me get it nice and hard." She then laughed and resumed her blowjob, making a lot of noise as she took that huge prick in and out of her mouth.

I got up to leave at this point and closed the door behind me just as Kris was leading Vincent to the bed so he could give her what she really needed.

That night I had a dream I was in the hotel watching Kris getting fucked hard from behind. After she climaxed, Vince pulled out to change positions. Kris called me over and told me to lick her lover's cock, telling me to "taste your wife's pussy on another man's dick". She laughed as I went over and did just as she had asked. I then guided his cock back inside her cunt as he mounted her for some more fucking. Kris was moaning with passion as Vincent moved up and down on top of her, pumping her with long strokes. She breathlessly told me that I was to lick his cock clean every time they switched to a different position. She said something like "Every husband should accept that his wife is unfaithful by tasting her cunt on another man's cock".

I woke up with a major hard-on and jerked off to a strong orgasm, splashing cum all over myself. I have not told Kris about my dream yet - I don't want to give her any ideas...

Reactions: SquirmingSub and victorsev
I believe I would be tempted to keep that to myself for the time being.
You likely will have opportunities in the near future during one of their meets, especially the ones you are allowed to be present.
If the mood and timing are right, you can give them both a HUGE surprise.
I'm confident there won't be any objections.

Thanks for your reply Nazareth. In reality I have no desire to ever lick another guy's cock, even if it is covered with my wife's juices. But when Kris is out for the night with her lover I have to admit I get very hard thinking about my naughty wife trying to force me to do it. For some reason, fantasizing about Kris asking me to do things I don't want to do gives me stronger erections than anything else.

Reactions: VauxGuy