• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

EmptyNesters Part IV: the Beginning

• Thread starterFrankjules
  • Start date

Frankjules

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2022
My wife had now slept with two men in front of me. It was exciting to watch her, though we didn’t talk about it much. I don’t know if she felt bad, or embarrassed, or afraid I would object. And I was a little afraid of asking about it.

Late that summer it was Labor Day weekend, and we were staying at a relatives at the beach. We had had afternoon cocktails which lasted to the night. We decided to take a walk on the beach. Jules was wearing shorts, and a halter top showing off her tan body, and large breasts. Underneath was a red thong. I know this because upon entering the beach we walked halfway between street exits and put a towel down. We started to mess around. She had gone down on me kneeling on the towel leaning forward and resting her arms on my thighs. And off to the right, a couple was by the street exit watching us.

They had their arms around each other, they looked just like shadows. They moved closer to get a better look. I didn’t say anything to Jules because she might stop, or object to someone watching us. But they were close enough to make out our faces when she saw them.

She sat up wiping her mouth her tits ******* as they smiled throwing down another towel about ten feet from ours. She buried her face in my chest laughing, her face beet red saying “oh Jesus.”

“Don’t let us bother you” the man said in broken English. “We can sit here next to you?” He was a tall skinny black man of Hispanic descent. She was Hispanic as well, short, and petite. He reached down ******** his girls nipple to us while she smiled and in turn grabbed his crotch.

Jules looked at me, she then sat up next to me stroking me watching the younger couple next to us. She was gorgeous, maybe early 20s, 5ft, tiny titties and stomach. She was shaved completely and I wanted so bad to reach out and touch. Jules probably felt the same, because when he pulled down his short, out poured this huge black cock. He was bigger soft than I was hard and I didn’t think it would fit inside her, but she climbed on top and took it!

She fucked him all the while watching is while I climbed on my wife. We fucked in unison, the girls moaning as we fucked and watched in the moonlight. My wife came hard, her pussy squirting on the towel slightly in excitement. Then she pulled out and got to her knees sucking him until he blasted in her mouth. She laughed as she spit into the sand afterwards. It was a lot!
Then it was my turn as I came inside her sparking her next orgasm.

They smiled, she blew us a kiss. They dressed and left us. And we never saw them again! The beach incident weighed heavily in both of our minds going forward, and it would affect us very much! (To be continued)

Reactions: leahshub, redback and 2wheel

Users who are viewing this thread