Empty nesters Part Six: The beginning

• Thread starterFrankjules
  • Start date

Frankjules

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 31, 2022
I had a couple of days off in February and after sitting home one morning decided to contact Mike again. It was unseasonably warm leading to a February thunderstorm that knocked the power out in the area. I met him at the same adult bookstore which had no power. So, instead, he climbed in my car in the parking lot. “Hey, John, how is it going” he said.

It was awkward at first. We were parked by a dumpster, in the car, and I didn’t even know how to greet him. We had had guy to guy relations, and it was pretty obvious it was what we were there for again. But I didn’t know if I should shake his hand, hug him, kiss him passionately- I settled for a “Good, how are you.”

“The power is still out”, he said. I looked back at the door, and asked, “should we go somewhere?”

“I think we are good here, no one will bother us.” He said it with a certainty that was convincing of me. “So what did you bring me?” I pulled out my phone and also a pair of her lace panties. “Fuck yeah,” he said smelling the crotch of my wife’s panties while pulling out his cock with his other hand. He got erect quickly while I looked behind us to see the empty lot. Then I put my hand on his cock stroking it. He smelled away at it, then pulled out his phone showing me a picture of a woman he was screwing. She was a tall pale brunette with tiny breasts and a devious smile. “Husband has no idea John.” I had my dick out stroking us both when he put his hand on my cock. We sat there stroking one another when I told him I had new pictures as well.

I looked back again as I handed him my phone. “It’s all good here. You can suck it.” He said it not as permission but almost as an order, as I went down on Mike in my car sucking his black cock. “We got to make plans to share your wife John, I like her smell, her looks. She needs a black cock in her life like you do. Dont you think John?”

“Yes, I want that”. He squeezed my cock harder while I sucked him.

“How we going to make this happen?” He said.

“We are going away in a week to a hotel, maybe you can hit on her in the bar?”

“Mmmm, I like that idea. You gonna like me hitting on your wife?” I nodded as he squeezed my dick again. He grew in my mouth, before letting looses and nutting down my throat. I couldn’t control myself either, and shot in my car on the floor due to his stroking.

We gathered ourselves as he got out as we finalized our plan. He also took the panties with him. I was going to give this a shot. Mike and my wife.

Reactions: baddy145