• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

DTown

• Thread starterWePlayMi
  • Start date
Nice pics. They are obviously real. I always prefer real photos of real people in action. Cheers!

digitalfantasy9 said:
yeah but look at what he's playing with. not exactly the highest grade of cut, clarity, color, and carat :)

Go back to posting your fake bullshit, in your fake thread.

Not the way ...

WePlayMi said:
Go back to posting your fake bullshit, in your fake thread.
This is not the wy we expect to do things around here.
Next time please report the offending post and I will deal with it. Starting flames war is useless...
A warning was issued for the offending post.

digitalfantasy9 said:
yeah but look at what he's playing with. not exactly the highest grade of cut, clarity, color, and carat :)

I Disagree. She's FANTASTIC! I would love to get close and watch, or jump in!

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I regret to inform you that the lovely woman that was my wife in these pictures passed away unexpectedly on March 29th.

I will leave these pictures in place, in honor of just a few of the great memories she has provided me over the 21 years we were together.

Sorry to hear that.

Sincere

WePlayMi said:
Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I regret to inform you that the lovely woman that was my wife in these pictures passed away unexpectedly on March 29th.

I will leave these pictures in place, in honor of just a few of the great memories she has provided me over the 21 years we were together.

Condolences

And of course we will remeber her as your good companion and excelent partner

Detroit here. Can I clean them both up ? Get in touch!

Page666 said:
Detroit here. Can I clean them both up ? Get in touch!

Please go back one page and read his post from a few days ago......

I'm sorry for your loss bud.

Where to get this blue BBC..??...:D She still had her married ring on when a cock of another man is pumping in and out of her tightness..:p

614d1146591491-dtown-dennisanddenise.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread