• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dropping my wife off at her boyfriend's place

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
I just drove my wife Kris to her boyfriend's place where she will be spending the night. In my last post I described how Blake was at our house one night and he asked if I would leave the room so he could have some privacy while making love to Kris.

As their sexual chemistry has developed, Blake has gotten more confident, and he wants to spend more time alone with my wife. When Kris first started seeing him (with my encouragement) most of their sex took place in our bedroom so I could watch or listen to them. Blake is much younger than Kris and he didn't seem to mind that I controlled most of their "dates", regarding when and where they happened. He was just happy to be getting some hot married pussy.

But as time has passed, and he's become more sure of himself, he has been more "take charge" about inviting Kris to his place and wanting to be alone with her. When they were meeting exclusively at our home, I would occasionally go out so they could relax and have fun in our bedroom without any distractions. Blake always thanked me for these opportunities to be alone with Kris and he let me know how much he appreciated it.

As for tonight, when I pulled up in front of Blake's apartment he came out and shook my hand before opening the car door for my wife. Even after all these years, I felt a twinge of jealousy as I watched Blake lead Kris up the walkway to his place. Kris turned and waved to me before they disappeared inside. It was just getting dark outside and before I drove home I parked down the block with a clear view of the bedroom window where they would be making love. After about ten minutes I saw the light go out and I knew that the lovers were now in that room kissing and touching before they had sex.

That was just about one hour ago, and I have been fantasizing about Kris sucking her lover's big dick and letting him play with her tits before fucking him with everything she has. From what I have witnessed in the past, Blake will fuck my wife at least 2 or 3 times, while making her climax multiple times too. I am sure I will be spending a lot of time stroking my dick tonight, but I am going to try to edge myself without coming. I want to be super horny when I go pick up my wife in the morning.

Also, I have been pressing my wife for details of their lovemaking when they are alone to find out if Blake treats her any differently. She has told me that they've been trying different positions and that he is more vocal with her. For example, the last time she was at his apartment, he asked if she liked fucking him while knowing her husband was home jerking off. I was a bit surprised to here that, but after she fell asleep that night I masturbated to a hard climax thinking about it.
So now I can only imagine how much fun my wife is having at Blake's and I can't help but think about the erotic details I will hear from her tomorrow.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: JimSparrow, MyAsianWifeforu and happytwobeecucked
You situation sound so poignant. Love, lust, fear and desire. It is what so many of us who long to be just where you are want to feel. I hope you can keep your focus on pleasing your wife and that she rewards you by sharing her joy in fucking younger men with you.Thanks for sharing your story and please keep it up.

• Haha
Reactions: MyAsianWifeforu and happytwobeecucked
Happy wife…happy life! Sounds like everyone concerned is enjoying themselves and that’s what it’s all about

• Haha
Reactions: MyAsianWifeforu
When I picked up my wife this morning she could tell by my mood that I am a bit concerned with Blake's recent change in attitude. She told me that he enjoys talking dirty to her and the fucking is more intense when they are alone. She admitted that while his dick is inside her he likes to make her tell him she loves his cock. He also makes her admit that he fucks her so much better than her husband, among other things. She playfully punched my arm and said "You like hearing those things don't you? Does it make your dick all hard?". Kris then promised to have their next date at our house so I can watch or listen.

As I pulled into our driveway she informed me that Blake was coming over tonight after bar hopping with his buddies for St. Pat's. I was a bit surprised that he was coming over after seeing her last night. I am wondering if he will act differently after drinking all night. Kris seems to think that Blake is just more comfortable with her than in the beginning, and that I should not overreact to it. She then laughed and said she thinks it's cute when he treats her like his personal fuck doll and talks dirty during sex.

As for last night, I had posted how I planned on not making myself cum while fantasizing about Blake having his way with my wife, but I actually did stroke my dick past the point of no return and had a strong orgasm before I fell asleep.

I will post an update late tonight on Blake's visit.

• Haha
Reactions: MyAsianWifeforu, happytwobeecucked and Jozyxt
I have (or had) a similar situation with a girlfriend.

She has another friend (I happen to know him; we are friendly but not friends) that she has fucked. MANY times over a just a few months.
He is much more dominant than I am. He tends to 'manhandle' her into positions and is forceful with his actions, and makes her take pain at times, where I tend to be more gentle with movements and action.
I assume since we all know each other, and I am aware (and approve) that she fucks him, he asks her the same type of questions; who fucks her better, does she like it when he pounds her pussy, if she likes taking him in the ass, etc. etc.
And the same with the dirty talk, praising her for being a "good girl" when she is compliant and obedient to him, then calling her a dirty slut for being that way, telling her she is nasty, and asking if she is going to tell me how good he fucked her, and more.
They have even discussed him fucking me; she told him if he tried, I wouldn't stop him and how I wanted to suck his dick!

I've never got to watch them, or be anywhere near them when they fucked, for that matter, but I still have the same mixed emotions as you do.
I hate that he just uses her for his cum dump, and that it doesn't matter to her, but I realize it's more likely I'm just jealous that he gets her pussy.
Then my dick gets hard thinking about them, and it's all over at that point...

• Haha
Reactions: smallcockguy, MyAsianWifeforu and happytwobeecucked
More please, keep it going, its hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

It's an intensely poignant thing to drop off your wife at her boyfriend's house. I've done it many times in the past, and always half dreaded and half looked forward to that moment of seeing him open the door, kiss my wife and then both of them wave to me.

• Haha
Reactions: MyAsianWifeforu and PasCd