• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

dressed to please and playing the tart

• Thread starterZukijlizzy
  • Start date

Zukijlizzy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2007
Near York
Interesting to hear how people feel white wives and GF's dress to please black men.

Recently (feb) I asked my wife to dress for just that reason during a short stay in Chester.
She wore...

Black lace up corset (shq) and black ff seamed stockings and high heels. Over that a silky low cut blouse and a tight mid thigh pencil skirt nipped in with a wide glossy belt.
Big hair and full 'come get it' makeup. Despite being a none smoking cpl, for the occasion she actually smoked More 120's which are long brown cigarettes and she smoked them on purpose in front of the few black men we saw out.
The interest she generated from both black and white guys was amazing but sadly it didn't result in her being fucked.
She is 42 and the attire suited the role perfectly. As Chester was a bit short on black guys, we're planning a trip to Birmingham with a night out around the bull ring to try her pulling again.

I was wondering if other couples, including UK people have done this with the intention of dressing to please

Jon

Reactions: Kellywestgate and TrevorTop
Zukijlizzy said:
Interesting to hear how people feel white wives and GF's dress to please black men.

Recently (feb) I asked my wife to dress for just that reason during a short stay in Chester.
She wore...

Black lace up corset (shq) and black ff seamed stockings and high heels. Over that a silky low cut blouse and a tight mid thigh pencil skirt nipped in with a wide glossy belt.
Big hair and full 'come get it' makeup. Despite being a none smoking cpl, for the occasion she actually smoked More 120's which are long brown cigarettes and she smoked them on purpose in front of the few black men we saw out.
The interest she generated from both black and white guys was amazing but sadly it didn't result in her being fucked.
She is 42 and the attire suited the role perfectly. As Chester was a bit short on black guys, we're planning a trip to Birmingham with a night out around the bull ring to try her pulling again.

I was wondering if other couples, including UK people have done this with the intention of dressing to please

Jon
OH yes, She was dressed in a tight red short dress with plenty of her 38D cleavage showing. There were cutouts on each side that prevented her from wearing panties or a bra that would show. We went to a play in Chicago. I walked a little behind her like she was alone. The men were ogling her and the women were envious. A couple of men spoke to her that she flirted with but didn't do anything further with them. It was a great night for me with a constant hard-on

Reactions: TrevorTop
Very hot experiences - lucky to have such hot wives.

Over the years of being a Hotwife, Bonnie has always been able to dress the part as needed.
Test 1400.jpgTest 1663.jpgTest 2011.jpgTest 2193.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kellywestgate, Getmade, Jambon and 9 others
Luscious and lustful said:
Over the years of being a Hotwife, Bonnie has always been able to dress the part as needed.
Spectacular - magnificent

Luscious and lustful said:
Fantastic! I love the red dress most of all. IT looks so much like the one that my wife wore when we went to a show in Chicago.

Dress_98(DeeDee-Age45).jpg

Reactions: Kellywestgate, Dark_Hung, canweplaytoo and 4 others
CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
Fantastic! I love the red dress most of all. IT looks so much like the one that my wife wore when we went to a show in Chicago.

Dress_98(DeeDee-Age45).jpg
This is classy with a hint of slut 🙂

slutty dressed *****

118FB992-7A1E-4F54-AF93-7D6880E5DCEF.jpeg

Reactions: Kellywestgate, Jambon, canweplaytoo and 2 others
Whoever that is she is looking good pleasurestick!