• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Double creampie!!!

• Thread starterdelpfincouple30
  • Start date

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2006
My wife, myself and friend fucking hell out of each other (bareback of course)

We would like to hear few things from you!!
1. Do you find people and photos attractive?
2. Do you approve of "unsafe" sex?
3. Do you find act of cumming inside women arousing?
4 Would anybody (guys or girls) like to change places with some of the participants?

Also there is challenge for some of the members..
Anybody who cums of our photos and post them back on the same thread
will get 5 photos "For your eyes only" in your mailbox...please include your e-mail (but only if you fulfill your "obligation")

This is the rest of this mini set (there is lot more ....) that refers to above post

My "obligation"

The minute I saw the pictures my cock became rock hard. It was just a matter of time while stroking it firmly that it erupted, with gusto. Wow. Your pictures are amazing and I am longing to see more. I hope you give me a chance to recover however. Please cum through with your promise. Thanks.

Definitely YES to all questions, these pics are amazing. Please tell us more about your hot wife.

I think I can speak for the group and say, Thank You!

We did not spare anything...juices from her pussy were enough to easily slip into her backdoor..

1, 3, 4 - Yes

2 - only if you are sure ALL persons involved clean. A few hours of pleasure is not worth a lifetime of pain and suffering.

This is her sitting on top of him....

Again urging members to splash her photos with their cum and post it on here......REWARD IS WAITING!!!

Nice

Nice pics. Looks like she likes other men in her ass just like my wife. Good work

wow love your pictures of tne bareback actions
greetings from hamburg / germany

Users who are viewing this thread