• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does your wife make love to the lover or bull?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I have seen that there are many types of wives. Some make pure love to their lovers or bulls, like they are totally passionate and kissing their lovers/bulls during sex while the husband is watching and they completely ignore the husbands standing there.

Other wives I have seen just fuck for the sake of husband's fantasy, they are not too involved when they are getting fucked by the bull, they just want to make the husband happy

My wife is the first type. She loves to kiss her boss passionately when she is having sex, and she always says things like cum inside me, this is your pussy, take it. I am just standing there and she ignores me

What type is your wife?

• Love
Reactions: babagee, CrowRaven, andy_mindi and 6 others
I do not participate and am not present but my wife is passionate, loves kissing and intimate exploring

Reactions: HubbySteve
I let my gf fuck my friends hard

i prefer my wife to ignore their husbands while being taken in their married pussy, asking for the bull to cum inside their pussys its more personal

Reactions: CrowRaven and crt
seamen53 said:
i prefer my wife to ignore their husbands while being taken in their married pussy, asking for the bull to cum inside their pussys its more personal
My wife ignores me while with her bulls, I stay at home.they always cum inside her

Reactions: CrowRaven, seamen53 and HubbySteve
It’s good to know he leaves his seed inside her

Reactions: DanW_cuckold, justinrutt and crt
seamen53 said:
It’s good to know he leaves his seed inside her
Yes that’s true, it’s what she wants so that’s good

My wife is the passionate, intimate type. She has sex with her lover because she enjoys it. She will always visit his place. I never watch but she brings home a pussy full of cum for me to clean up.

Reactions: babagee and justinrutt
Bull

JohnLondon said:
My wife is the passionate, intimate type. She has sex with her lover because she enjoys it. She will always visit his place. I never watch but she brings home a pussy full of cum for me to clean up.
Do you also lick it up from where it’s leaked down her legs and how did it taste ?

My wife is passionate with her BBC at times and sometimes he fucks her hard, either way, they have a connection. He tells her he loves her, she's been hesitant to tell him back, but only because of our marriage. I've told her to tell him if she wants, that she can't fuck someone for years and not feel some kind of connection and bond with him. I like them being intimate when they fuck, it's exciting for us, but I'm sure scary for others. They can fuck for the sex, but at times, make love. It hasn't made a difference whether I'm present or not, they do what they want. Some times they'll acknowledge me and other times they don't care whether I'm there or know, it's just the two of them, either way, i'm just happy they fuck.

Reactions: babagee, CrowRaven, justinrutt and 3 others
First type. Second type would be unfortunate. Interestingly, when I first bought it to my wife she thought she would be the second type. Then the first guy we found had this intense chemistry with her and they were instantly super passionate and romantic with each other (in and out of bed).

Reactions: crt and Custer Laststand
redheads said:
....... My wife is the first type. She loves to kiss her boss passionately when she is having sex, and she always says things like cum inside me, this is your pussy, take it. I am just standing there and she ignores me.
It sounds like your wife's boss-lover is now coming to your house (while you're at home), and he and your wife are now fucking in front of you.

Is that actually the case? If so, your wife has made a big step forward as your cuckoldress, and you have too, as her self-acknowledged cuckold.

seamen53 said:
Do you also lick it up from where it’s leaked down her legs and how did it taste ?
Yes, I clean her up with my tongue after she comes home. The taste is a mixture of her and her lover's juices. Frankly, it's not the best taste but I still enjoy to do it. She always tries to come home as quickly as possible after sex, so a big part of her lover's cum is still inside her pussy, or matted in her pubic hair. Her lover likes a full bush so she doesn't shave her pussy at all. I don't like the bush but it helps to catch and retain the cum.

Reactions: justinrutt, seamen53 and Custer Laststand
redheads said:
I have seen that there are many types of wives. Some make pure love to their lovers or bulls, like they are totally passionate and kissing their lovers/bulls during sex while the husband is watching and they completely ignore the husbands standing there.

Other wives I have seen just fuck for the sake of husband's fantasy, they are not too involved when they are getting fucked by the bull, they just want to make the husband happy

My wife is the first type. She loves to kiss her boss passionately when she is having sex, and she always says things like cum inside me, this is your pussy, take it. I am just standing there and she ignores me

What type is your wife?
My wife enjoys kissing her bull, especially while they fuck and she makes love to him like she never has to me

Reactions: CrowRaven
justinrutt said:
My wife enjoys kissing her bull, especially while they fuck and she makes love to him like she never has to me
Yes. Same with my wife. Why dont they make the same love to us (husbands) ?

Reactions: seamen53 and justinrutt
redheads said:
Yes. Same with my wife. Why dont they make the same love to us (husbands) ?
My wife has never given me a blowjob and let me cum. She refuses to let me cum in or mouth or eat my cum, but I caught her swallowing her bull's load like candy one morning and she admitted to me that she likes the taste of his cum, not mine.

Reactions: CrowRaven
00002856.jpg00003608.jpgMy wife doesn't simply fuck him for the size of his cock, she makes love to her bull and treats him like her owner. She calls him "BABY" and "lover" in front of my and ignores me while one of her bulls is at my home fucking my wife. She will let him play with her asshole, which I am not allowed. She will beg him for his "hot load" or "his hot load in her pussy" or "give me that N++ cum!" and similar things that I have never seen her do or say toward me in all the years we have been married.

Reactions: seamen53, CrowRaven and Jeffuk
justinrutt said:
My wife has never given me a blowjob and let me cum. She refuses to let me cum in or mouth or eat my cum, but I caught her swallowing her bull's load like candy one morning and she admitted to me that she likes the taste of his cum, not mine.
Well this is my biggest fantasy. My wife hates cum. So my biggest fantasy is that she can't get enough cum from a bull (she's almost ready to be fucked by another guy. After 4 years of fantasy, it might come true)

Reactions: seamen53, babagee and justinrutt
Natasjasbobby said:
Well this is my biggest fantasy. My wife hates cum. So my biggest fantasy is that she can't get enough cum from a bull (she's almost ready to be fucked by another guy. After 4 years of fantasy, it might come true)
My wife prefers him to cum in her pussy, unprotected always. When she was younger she had a real risk fetish and insisted on having unprotected sex with her bull. It alarmed me every time she'd beg him to cum inside her, while at the same time as she used a diaphragm and spermicidal when she and I had sex. I found out she was eating bull cum one morning after she quietly left out of our bed into the guest room where her bull was sleeping. I entered the room to ask if he wanted coffee, just in time to see him cuming in my wife's mouth, and her swallowing like she loved the taste.

Reactions: babagee, Jeffuk, andy_mindi and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread