Does your owner let you cum in your cage?

• Thread starterAceface123
  • Start date

Aceface123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
I was given permission to cum in my cage today. Does your owner let you do that?

I don’t have a cage yet but I am denied sex from my wife so I feel I must have one, I would expect to be caged almost permanently when I finally get one, it would help me cope better when my wife sees her bulls.

Reactions: Carnange and Rayagr
I was once in something simillar to cage. Our agreement was l, that me cumming was hard punishment for my wife.
At this point it is not so attractive. There are better things ;)

I’m surprised that I don’t hear more about the benefits of cages for cuckolds, I have had mine for a few months and wore it on and off . It’s been a life changer for me , particularly now my wife has a new boyfriend and I now wear it most of the time,it’s amazing ,I even feel that being even more restricted might be better.

Reactions: Carnange and SquirmingSub
cuckhubby48 said:
....... It’s been a life changer for me.
How....?

cuckhubby48 said:
Particularly, now my wife has a new boyfriend. I now wear it most of the time. It’s amazing, I feel that being even more restricted might be better.
And, how would your cuckoldress wife accomplish that....?

Reactions: crt
A slightly smaller cage?

cuckhubby48 said:
I’m surprised that I don’t hear more about the benefits of cages for cuckolds
Among other things, they're a great stepping stone towards enjoying anal play and sissygasms.

Custer Laststand said:
Hard to put into words, but wearing it ( as I am right now as my wife is with her boyfriend)and being completely restricted gives my a sense of frustration that is hard to match.

cuckhubby48 said:
Hard to put into words, but wearing it ( as I am right now as my wife is with her boyfriend)and being completely restricted gives my a sense of frustration that is hard to match.
Yes, I suppose it would.

Regarding your sexy wife "restricting you further" by fitting you with a smaller cock cage: if she consistently keeps you in your cock cage, without unlocking you so you can masturbate, it seems likely your weenie will shrink on the order of 50% from its pre-caged size over something like 6 months to a year. That is, in accordance with the "use it or lose it" principle.

If so, your cuckoldress will probably find it necessary to fit you with progressively smaller cock cages to keep your weenie properly confined, as time passes.

Reactions: Carnange and crt
My wife doesn’t ask me to wear a smaller cage and I not small either, it’s just I feel right now as I wear it as she is out with her new boyfriend for the night, like I need a little more restriction

Reactions: leahswannabe
cuckhubby48 said:
My wife doesn’t ask me to wear a smaller cage, and I am not small either. It’s just that I feel right now as I wear it, while she is out with her new boyfriend for the night, like I need a little more restriction.
In that case, you would probably be best off to take the initiative and purchase a smaller cock cage yourself — of the same type you're wearing, since you found one that's comfortable.

Alternatively, you could buy a different type of cock cage, or perhaps collect a variety of different types, each somewhat smaller than your present cage. Then, your sexy wife would have the option of requiring you to wear a different type of cock cage, varying with her preference of the evening, each time she goes out with a lover.

Reactions: crt
Custer Laststand said:
Then, your sexy wife would have the option of requiring you to wear a different type of cock cage, varying with her preference of the evening, each time she goes out with a lover.
I think that is a perfect solution, a one I have considered already ( it’s just one lover for her now)

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
I think that is a perfect solution, one I have considered already ( it’s just one lover for her now).
You might consider a cock cage of the kind "TheWife" requires her cuckold husband to wear. According to the photo she posted, it includes a catheter that extends up his urethra. TheWife doesn't comment as to whether the catheter prevents him from restraining himself from peeing, such that he has to wear diapers to avoid obviously wetting his pants.

Not really our thing… as said the cage is something I need while Maria is out with her boyfriend , her involvement is more like playful fun and a little dominance rather than anything else, so , not for us

My cuckold

IMG_0684.jpg

Reactions: Assgaper, Custer Laststand, Carnange and 1 other person
cuckhubby48 said:
I’m surprised that I don’t hear more about the benefits of cages for cuckolds, I have had mine for a few months and wore it on and off . It’s been a life changer for me , particularly now my wife has a new boyfriend and I now wear it most of the time,it’s amazing ,I even feel that being even more restricted might be better.
Man I love my cage, Im a good Beta the second the lock clicks. Honestly at this point, I hope it never comes off because my wife is too happy with me. As long as I still get to stuff BBC Toys in my her pussy ill be ok.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Custer Laststand said:
How....?

And, how would your cuckoldress wife accomplish that....?
Just buy a cage and put it on during your own time, you'll see what he means after only 3-4 hrs. Im never taking mine off since I finally found one that feels awesome when its on. it also looks like I have a good sized cock in my pants when I'm around town too.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and crt
Carnange said:
..... It also looks like I have a good sized cock in my pants when I'm around town too.
Sounds like a plus.

I’m allowed to cum with my cage on when she pegs me, then have to eat my hot cum and she makes sure I get every drop

My wife enjoys making me cum in my cage, she uses her vibrator on it and makes me have huge orgasms. She did it this weekend and I shot a load of cum across the bed somehow