• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does this excite you?

• Thread starterorlando_cuckold
  • Start date

orlando_cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2006
This doesn't happen all the time but ... sometimes I go with my wife to the gynecologist. And sometimes, when put the latex gloves and puts his fingers deep inside my wife... ohh men....

I know I know... it's 'improper' but sometimes I can't help to find the whole situation exciting.

Many times I have asked my wife to let me wait in the lobby, fearing that my excitement could not be controled and would become 'evident'.

I like to know your honest opinions... thanks

yes it excites me also i imagine more than the glove though

I have been in that situation once - I *thought* I was going to get excited, but the whole situation was so... unsexual, that it didn't affect me in any way.

I had to do an exam while in school. Yeah wasn't sexy, wasn't hot, sooooo glad I am not an OB/Gyn!!!

Have to agree. Seeing just another man be that intimate with my then-wife, even though it isn't sexual...is so hot.

you guys are lucky...it doesn't seem as common here for husbands to be present during the exam/ultrasound. my wifes Drs are always female anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread