• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does this excite anyone?

• Thread startertsar9211
  • Start date

tsar9211

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2009
I fantacize about this... My wife prying open muscular ass of her black lover, ******** his puckered hole and forcing me to lick him there under her supervision just so he gets hard to fuck my wife...

ohhh sooo naughty..!

Attachments

• Service Black Ass.jpg
    Service Black Ass.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 581
sounds like you are a perfect cuck hubby...my compliments

Ummmmm FYI, just so you know, the picture you posted is artwork series and its not a girl in the picture but a white male who is cross dressing and feminized.

This site is getting too DAMN GAY!!!!

Ned seems to be onto something.

Never understood why the gay's feel the need to pose as a couple.
There are thousands upon thousands of gay sites, and plenty of men for them to be gay with.

it just seems like such a waste of time and energy.

tsar9211 said:
I fantacize about this... My wife prying open muscular ass of her black lover, ******** his puckered hole and forcing me to lick him there under her supervision just so he gets hard to fuck my wife...

ohhh sooo naughty..!

Gliding past all the fantasy killers above, I'd like to say this turns me on tremendously. Whether my husband likes it or not is not the issue but complying with what he is being told to do. Him actually liking to do it would sure be a bonus though.

If anyone is turned off by "gay", then why are you still hanging about?

There will always be quite a few white guys who lose their confidence and sink to their knees when the see a black bull with powerful butt muscles and a decent trouser bulge suddenly taking an interest in their wife.

powerful butt muscles are truly a sign of good things to follow

Strong butt muscles make any wife with an imagination wonder what is swinging between his legs. Do anything to get him to turn round for the surprise.

Must be a really hot day because those testicles are sure hanging down low.

Users who are viewing this thread