• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does anyone get turned on by the fact that it's more your kink than hers?

• Thread startersmilerthedefiler
  • Start date

smilerthedefiler

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2023
My ex 40F size 12/14 (UK) (or USA is 10/12), has G cup bra.

Gets very timid about sex, doesn't like to show herself naked much, quite unadventurous, but as usual has spent more money than she makes and now has no one to bail her out this time.

I'm toying with the idea of gifting her the money if she fucks someone for me. I'll film it. I'll pick the stud(s).

I'll also decide what acts she has to do. I'm thinking a rough fuck fest. Possibly A2M. I'd ensure she knows what she's letting herself in for before.

Just a fantasy at the moment, but she's getting herself more in debt.

A large part of the fantasy would be that she would never do it unless it was for the money.

Anyone else think like this?

Reactions: Bobman, lovewatching and wifeparty
Id love to let men pay to fuck my wife

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, Bobman, fredanddaisy and 1 other person
lovewatching said:
Nice way to make some spare change. And everyone enjoys it. Should be more common. I wouldn't mind some spare change also.

Yea me to, i would love for my wife to be a slut

lovewatching said:
My wife's Black pimp gave me a week's security videos and it was great watching her getting fucked by 30 paying customers

Reactions: lovewatching and Bobman
Its way more her kink than mine.

Reactions: lovewatching
No.... when i feel neglected i wear suspenders, wear a cage, paint my own toe nails, wear very tight females jeans but it isn the same without her consent.

Reactions: ckc

Users who are viewing this thread