• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you think The Law of Attraction works with your desire to share your gf/wife?

• Thread starterWereleo
  • Start date

Wereleo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2009
I see many who claim to have achieved or attracted that desired goal / opportunity into their life by visualizing and strongly feeling for it. They claim that when they do this, coincidentally magic starts to cross path with them. We see people going, "omg that's exactly what I was thinking / feeling about!"

So here is my 1st question: I am sure many of you (mostly men) have secretly fantasized about sharing / watching your gf / wife with another man. Think about that thought you create and the powerful emotion / creative energy that comes with it as you expand it into the universe on a consistent basis.

Think about how often you have done this fantasizing and feeling, yearning, craving, helplessly cumming for it. Has this EVER automatically caused your cuckold / wife sharing dream to come true? Have you noticed your cuckold / wife sharing experience to coincidentally relate to your secret wishes? Perhaps your wife started to think about things she never thought before, perhaps she begins to come across material that exposes the idea to her in ways that you can begin to feel as if things are starting to 'happen' on its own.

Here is the scary part which is my 2nd question, many of us fantasize such things only as a fantasy, nothing more, we do not truly want it in our reality. I will admit that I have thought about it as a freedom of thought where I just imagined what if I allowed such an adventure (to let her express her secret slutty side) especially when I came across such ideas online over the years. But that was all, just a naughty thought, something to joke about causing a secret stimulation that are only personal to the both of us, nothing more than that.

What if it is possible for our secret mental game to strike us in reality? What if our gf / wife is never into such a thing where we do not realize that we are unknowingly and energetically pushing them away from us and towards another guy (because many of us are constantly wishing for her to sleep with another man and that's not possible for her until she is in love with another man) - only to lead her towards change in feelings, cheating and break up? Has anyone experienced that as well?

Just things I wondered about, we never know what our secret thoughts and desires could do. Especially when we grow it on a consistent basis. Thank you for your time. :)

I am certain that the L.o A. works in many circumstances. But sentient beings are also random elements. Infinite variables come into play and I doubt if one or even two wishing for it will manifest this alternative relationship.

monitaur said:
I am certain that the L.o A. works in many circumstances. But sentient beings are also random elements. Infinite variables come into play and I doubt if one or even two wishing for it will manifest this alternative relationship.

============

Fustian twaddle :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread