• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Think My Wife Qualifies For BBC?

• Thread starterladyjaney
  • Start date
Don't forget the pics!

sounds great good luck to you guys..

Thanks Joseph,

I got your info on Tuesday and look forward to meeting you next week.

Thanks for the interesting email you sent Darryl !

If it's ok with you Janey and I would like to share it with others.

Ok....We are going to meet another bull on Saturday in Atlanta since Janey and I will be there on business from Friday morning until next Thursday 3/8

We are attending a business convention and will be seeking some big black southern bulls while we stay in Atlanta, so if any bbsbulls are reading this please contact us asap.

We are in Atlanta this week and will have an update on what happened this past weekend with the bull we met.

Sorry we missed you Kevin!

Can you email us again???

Our email has been acting up as of late.

Thanks!

Hah Hah

jayandkay said:
Does he have to be a "cuckold" as described to enjoy watching his wife with a black guy ? Does this lifestyle now demand he also become a homosexual ?
While some may get their thrills this way we dont think it is compulsory.

Josetta, you come across as a white middle aged English male with deep latent homosexual leaning. Very strange.

rofl..damn that just pretty much sums it up.. Seriously, Josetta stop looking into such deep details of everything..this isn't analyzing a literary masterpiece it's just about good old fashioned fun...if he wants to see his wife get ripped by a black man..thats his perogative..but if he thinks he's gonna regret it..then don't..simple as that.

Janey getting out of the shower and getting ready for her first BBC!

macaluso3.jpg

Yo man...nothing wrong with having your girl fuck a brotha and you not be a cuck or gay or any of that shit. I hooked up with a chick and her husband and he just watched, didn't do shit...didn't jackoff, didn't tape it, just watched me fuck his wife. He just said he loved watching black and white...thats the type of dudes I can roll with more. You should try to be 'normal' at first...you dont need to suck a brothas dick to get your wife some, that's bullshit.

Yeah...This cuckold shit is bullshit

I consider my wife, a hotwife. The definition of a hot wife refers to a married woman who has sex with men other than her spouse, with the husband's consent. In most cases the husbands take a vicarious pleasure in their wives' enjoyment, or enjoy watching, hearing, or knowing about their wives' adventures. Husbands may also take part by engaging in threesomes, or arranging dates for their wives.

Cuckolding a distinct subculture of hotwiving, is a subgenre in which emphasis is placed upon the sexual humiliation of role reversal, with the woman free to flaunt her sexuality and show blatant enjoyment, and the husband restricted to a passive or subordinated role, possibly involving erotic sexual denial.

Let me assure you I'm straight, not passive or subordinate, and never denied by my wife. I hate that hotwife culture is sometimes blurred with cuckolding. I sometimes like to see my wife having sex with someone else or maybe hearing about it from her. In the same way, she sometimes likes the same from me. If the relationship is open to it, it's about have fun and spicing things up. There doesn't have to be any humilation involved.

Thank you derekj!

Where are you located ? I'm a 6'9 Black Dominant in Atlanta who would be glad to fuck your wife for you.

Maxxx

Maxxx said:
Where are you located ? I'm a 6'9 Black Dominant in Atlanta who would be glad to fuck your wife for you.

Maxxx

We are in NYC.

We were in Atlanta about 2 weeks ago.

email us!!

Thanks for the support Rashaun!

Check your email.

Oh my....What a great weekend so far!

We have a meeting set for this evening with a bbc.

Will keep you posted.

these are the same old pics you have been posting if you were into it you would be showing blk cock in her and u licking her clean

You know it's the assholes like you who make the lifestyle seem fucked up!

Janey, just had her first BBC about 1 1/2 months ago, and the guy she's been seeing is not comfortable in front of a camera, also at first he was not even comfortable having me around.

He has started to come around as of late, and we respect that, and so should people like you!

Thanks Justin for the kind email you sent us earlier today.

We'll keep in touch!

Fucking AAA

Users who are viewing this thread