Do you keep track of how many guys your wife has had sex with?

• Thread starteraussie_minister
  • Start date

aussie_minister

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2010
Do you keep track of how many guys your wife has had sex with? Or have you lost count? :D

Lost count but if I sat down and thought hard maybe I could get a number close but not exact

Reactions: Matureplay
I am assuming you mean how many guys both before and after she married you. In my case, even my wife does not know for sure how many different guys she has fucked with. My best estimate is about a hundred.

She has admitted to fucking with guys that she didn't even know their names, or others that she would not have recognized on the street the next day.

But I do have the basic "facts" on about a dozen of them, which I can be very sure are true. Several of these guys, I have talked with, including her first husband, and they have given me many details of how they fucked her, etc. I am like a walking data-base of information about my wife's previous fuckers. I love to talk with these men and learn as much as I can about how they have taken their sexual pleasure from my own wife's naked body! It is my obsession!

Reactions: GehoernterEhemann
My wife was 38 years old when we married.
She probably has had over 100 different dicks in her since then.
Before marriage, it is predicted to be around 50.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Before I got married I had sex with 5 different guys, since I got married I've had over 200 guys in an 10 year period. Most of those come from swinging but since I started cuckolding my hubby I've had about 20 lovers.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Slavemaster
I was number 15 for my lady 2 and a half years ago (all white),since then she's taken another 11 (all black)..looking forward to many more!

my wife had been with 5 guys before we married and about 35 since.

I have watched all of them after we got together.
She did it before we were married.
Watched her suck a dick today...

mine was with 3 before I met her. 9 since was with me in past 2 yrs, none in past 6 months. all started 6 months after met for like a yr. she did two of those guys twice. like 4 months apart. All white besides one but she didn't go all the way she said she didn't like it. No disrespect to any on here just not her thing. but i want to try talking her into letting one do her in front of me. maybe one day. BTW none was in front of me I didn't know until after. we have taken time apart quite a bit until recently

Quick update,as of last night my hotgf is now up to 12 black men since we got together..many more to come!

I keep a logbook since she's started fucking and sucking other men. I have it broken into 3 categories.... Sucks, fucks and assfucks.. It's fun to refer to now and then!! So far, she's fucked 25, and sucked off 9. The 9 were when we
were just starting. Of the 25 she's fucked, 13 have been multiple occasions!

My wife had been with 14 men when we got married 10 years ago. We don't have an exact count cause there were several gang bangs and a lot of one nighters over those 10 years, but she's had at least 130 men total.

My wife got more then 10 guy before marry me. Since married,we had 2 child grow up.Then we starting to be swinger as hot wife with more than 20 guy not include her lover when she cuckold me. All together may be over 50 guy.

My wife fucked about 50 guys before we got married. She doesn’t particularly like the idea of me thinking of her as a slut, so I have to pry the stories out of her. Recently, I heard a new one. A friend set her up with a blind date to go off to the beach for a long weekend. It was obvious that, under the conditions of a shared hotel room, the guy was going to get to use her as much as he wanted to, and she said that he did so for three or four days. He fucked her when they got up in the morning, and then would play games with her on the beach to try to get her to ****** herself to other guys, like splashing her with water to get her to lift up with her top unbuttoned so that her breasts were on view. The hotel was right on the beach, and once he got her to go to the beach in white underwear, and go down into the water; when she got out it was transparent and her erect nipples and pubic hair were on view for all to see. She walked quickly back to the hotel room, and he followed to fuck her, bending her over a chair in the living room with the curtains open so that any passersby got to see how he used her. When they went out to eat in the evening, he made her wear a white summer shift with no bra: she says she was embarrassed by her pointy dark nipples sticking out against the fabric, and the way her breasts jiggled about, but it also turned her on. Then he would take her back to the hotel and use her for a couple of hours. What I like best about the story is that she says they had nothing in common, and therefore nothing to talk about; he just fucked her over several days. When they got back to the city he never called her again, so it was clear that she was just a fuck for him. I love the fact that she was such a slut, and willing to spread her legs for any guy.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful and GehoernterEhemann
Sue was pretty open and honest with me and owned up to somewhere between 15 and 20 different guys before she settled down with me. I sometimes suspect there could have been more but she denies it (but readily admits to not remembering some). Most of these were in the mid-late 70's and very early 80's when very casual sex was still considered the norm.

There have been 3 other guys, that I've known about, since we've been married - all within the past 2 1/2 years since we started.

I do know that she was VERY casual about sex when she was in college admitting to several "one-night-stands" so I suspect her count is on the low side. It turned me on incredibly to know that she dated a guy in college with a very skinny cock and that she admits that they had a LOT of anal sex for a while. And it is also an increidble turn-on knowing that she was on the pill all that time and that all these guys took her bareback and would cum in her.

Before the wedding, my wife was 12 boys. Now she has a steady lover. 1 or 2 times a month she goes to the club to get acquainted with the guys and sex, but not always successful. I counted 57 boys. But it is inaccurate, there may be more.

Yes. I keep a log of activities. She says 17 guys before we met. Not sure I buy that but whatever. Since we've been together 7 different guys and fucked 34 times, 27 of those being creampies. She currently has a regular that she is supposed to be seeing once a week but life and work get in the way of that.

I keep track of the ones I know about, but I'm sure the "full" list is much longer!

As far as I know my wife had 19 men before we met.
Since then she has spreaded her long legs for around 30 other cocks.
But she doesnt tell me everything.