• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do I just walk up and ask...

• Thread starterCantBeReal
  • Start date

CantBeReal

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2010
My wife is ready, I know it. She said lets do it. She is leaving it up to me to find the man. So, do I just walk up to a black man and say "How would you like to fuck my wife?" Oh and by the way is you cock huge? A little help here please.

No fool! You get in the chat room here at Dark Cavern and start looking for an experienced well hung Black!

I suggest accompanying your wife to Swing club meet and greets and IR lounges in your area. You will become known and when gentlemen start hitting on her it will be easier to find someone you both are comfortable and compatible with. I also suggest using a motel for your first encounters until a trust and experience is built up and you be with her. You need to keep in mind that if she is hesitant or uncomfortable with a potential partner, to respect her instincts above all =p My $.02

Screening on sites like this, craigslist, or adult friend finder are best. I wouldn't recommend you approaching the guy, preferebly if you're going to do that, send your wife over for some flirting.

Susan said:
I suggest accompanying your wife to Swing club meet and greets and IR lounges in your area. You will become known and when gentlemen start hitting on her it will be easier to find someone you both are comfortable and compatible with. I also suggest using a motel for your first encounters until a trust and experience is built up and you be with her. You need to keep in mind that if she is hesitant or uncomfortable with a potential partner, to respect her instincts above all =p My $.02

Good advice, thank you.

I would advise you to dress your wife up nice and sexy
have her wear some sheer black pantyhose
some four inch spiked high heels
and a front button dress
then find a jazz club
you will find a clean safe big black dick
just let her go in alone and you can follow at a distance
she will catch the eye of lots of black guys as soon as she walks in
this will allow her to pick and choose the best size black guy
encourage her to sow dance so she can get a feel for what they have to offer
let her pick out what she wants then you can join them

blkice2u@aol.com

wish i was her.

You could be her if you tried

Here's our technique. My wife dresses up sexy and we go out to a public place where black guys are likely to be. When she sees one she likes, she nods and I approach him. If he is unfriendly or unapproachable, we drop it right there and then. If he's a nice guy, I say something like "You got time? My wife would like to meet you. Let me buy you a beer." Usually he understands immediately or at least is curious. When he sees my wife, his eyes light up. We chat and within a few minutes he knows exactly what we want. My wife flirts with him and starts a bit of light touching to excite him, then discretely squeezes his crotch to check his size. If her eyes light up, we invite him to our hotel room. If not, we make some polite excuse, pay the bill, and leave. We have the advantage that I can speak with her in Vietnamese, so I can check she really wants to go for it without making the guy feel embarrassed.

We do this once or twice a month, and she ends up having sex with a hung black stud every few months, which is enough to keep her happy.

Users who are viewing this thread