• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do friends or family know your lifestyle ?

• Thread starterHouseguest
  • Start date

Houseguest

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2022
My wife's side knows and several close friends, My family has heard some things but they don't really care how we live our life, as long as we happy.

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, Maxio, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
we always tried to be discreet I am sure our friends knew and would sometimes say things like “ while your away is John looking after Kate’s needs “ Kate’s very lucky to have two men her friend did ask me does John fuck Kate I said yes she said she needs to be careful I think he has a girlfriend his neck is covered in love bites I just laughed and said that’s Kate doing that so I think a lot of people knew but did not care

Reactions: Lovasianladies, cynful, Houseguest and 1 other person
A lot of my friends know as most of them have fucked Her at one point or another over the years
the only family that knew was my In laws when they were alive
my Mother in Law was fully aware as i was sent to Her house many nights while my Wife entertained
My Mother in Law was a cuckoldress also when Her hubby was alive, and always made fun of the fact i was too small to satisfy Her daughter
She was the one who gave me the nickname of "tiny" referring to my 3" small cock, but everyone else thought is was a joke as i am 6'3" tall and 220 lbs
Was always a very humiliating aspect to my marriage

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand, xswitch and 3 others
Our dau hters know, and our swing friends. No one else around where we live knows anything about it.

Some others online, but we are pretty careful about identifying to anyone we don't know

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, salvadormedina, nelssim and 1 other person
My mom and sisters know along with stepdad. My aunt also knows I'm sure others do as well.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and Lovasianladies
No family and friends think I’m sweet and innocent….

• Sad
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower and Lovasianladies
Mwfmwfmwf said:
They're probably
Mwfmwfmwf said:
They're probably not all innocent themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Both.

Reactions: Maxio and Lovasianladies
No family members know. They all think she is a sweet innocent girl form the Philippines. A couple of her closest friends know. They are always asking her bout her latest encounters.

• Love
Reactions: Mywifeishot and Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread