Disappointed by my mother !!

• Thread starteralexacev
  • Start date

alexacev

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2009
Hello all,

I need yoru advices and thoughs about it , i am 18 years old, my parents divorced 5 months ago becasue my mother cheated on my father she got a black lover , she is 43 and her black lover is 45, my mom cuckolded my dad and her black lover got her pregnant !!

I found out voyeur pic of her done by her black lover , my parents saw them too he is naked and with the black guy, my fatehr was so disappointed and sad !

what you think ? i here a pic of my mom she is so disgusting but i know more and more white woman date black men and got pregnant no . i know 3 friends of her also dated black men and they are all pregantn by their 40's what you think ?

Thanks,

Attachments

• mamère1.jpg
    mamère1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,670
So, if you're 18 now, and your join date iwas in 2009, you were 16..... is that correct?

MaryBeth said:
So, if you're 18 now, and your join date iwas in 2009, you were 16..... is that correct?

Nô in fact i AM 20 tzars now, i feel so alone and disappointed....

Your first post says very plainly that you are 18.... duhhhhhhhhh.....
I feel so disappointed.

nice grammer

a mom's point of view

listen, just be happy ur mom has found someone who can give her what she needs. White women NEED the kind of sex only a black man can provide! Its a proven fact. if you love her .... you'll support her!

Reactions: Bangasauras
mom is beautiful. see why her lover inpregnated her,maybe you should find out why she turned :)

alexacev said:
Hello all,

I need yoru advices and thoughs about it , i am 18 years old, my parents divorced 5 months ago becasue my mother cheated on my father she got a black lover , she is 43 and her black lover is 45, my mom cuckolded my dad and her black lover got her pregnant !!

I found out voyeur pic of her done by her black lover , my parents saw them too he is naked and with the black guy, my fatehr was so disappointed and sad !

what you think ? i here a pic of my mom she is so disgusting but i know more and more white woman date black men and got pregnant no . i know 3 friends of her also dated black men and they are all pregantn by their 40's what you think ?

Thanks,

when you get a black lover, you will understand you mom. I know I could not resist your mom, and if you look anythink like her, I would love to get to know you

Haha! Thanks for that d-mad

Probably a made-up story, like the "fake my wife" two years ago, but a hot MILF nevertheless. Whoever she is, I hope she gets BBC and lots of it.

It may be

The story is obviously made up. But wow! I like that MILF! She's hot! Would love to knock her up and enjoy trying.

alexacev said:
Nô in fact i AM 20 tzars now, i feel so alone and disappointed....

You're full of shit. Fuck off douchebag.

LADIES! Just one more reason to NEVER send your photos to unknowns in Dark Cavern - they get MISUSED like this woman's photo.

43 and preggy, Kinda risky...Be sure she has a good OBGYN.. It would be nice if the boob who knocked her up paid for it if he isnt on welfare....... Scheshhhhhhh what a society we live in

You'z trollin