• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dirty Mind

Cuz-Cucked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2016
So......I'm def unusually close to my younger female cousin. She is very sexy and we can discuss any and everything. It all started to get deep when I admitted my interracial fantasies to her.We were drinking and so I'm asking if she'd ever do a glory hole?...... immediately she was like with a black cock?. of course I said well would you?. She said yeah prob but we both know there is not a real situation like that going to happen. I said yeah prob just a hot fantasy. She said I lacked imagination...lol. She says if you want me to get naughty then get creative. You practically have a glory hole sitting in the driveway. Whats to say you drive and I drink and we pull off somewhere and I coax a black guy up to my window. Let him lean in and I can check the goods, if he's hung then your fantasy happens just like that. No real difference than a glory hole if you think about it. I have no argument and I am just wondering has anyone ever done this? or perhaps thought of it before?
The final question is who would consider letting their gf or wife do something like this?

Reactions: leonm, Saraha and morethanacock

Users who are viewing this thread