• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dildo Bar

Maggie56

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2013
I had an interesting dream last night, i dreamt I was walking along and found a lesbian bar. As I looked in there was a row of stools up along the bar and each had a dildo attached to the seat. The stools where arranged -- from smallest dildo to largest. The largest was black and thick....very large.

So, if you wanted a drink you would have to go up to the bar, lift your skirt or dress and lower your panties, and then take the dildo in your pussy. The farther up the bar, the larger the dildo. I saw several girls near the real big and long dildos taking shots and having a good time with the dildos deep in them...so I started to work my way up to the larger sizes.

OMG i woke up so excited and wet!!!

Has anyone ever heard of such a place......I sure want to visit one now!!!!

I'd eve like to find a BBC bar too.

Never heard of, however I like the concept! ;-)

When I first read the title I envisioned "dildo bar" meaning a place where you can go and rent/borrow/use dildos. I think that idea might actually take off if you can get enough exhibitionists in an area!

Users who are viewing this thread