• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dildo and pics

• Thread starterclarkecombo
  • Start date

clarkecombo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 10, 2006
Been here lurking now and again for awhile, and gotta question. We've been talking sex stuff about thick Black cocks and the like for sometime now while we are getting it on. On occassion, she uses a dildo while we talk, but I have a feeling, she would like a thicker one (and Black). The one she has is about 5" in circumference, are there any good flexible ones that are thicker? Pics available to show her? She is 5'5", about 120, late-40's, 32b.

Getting the real thing seems a possibility, and something I would love to see. Thing is, I think she knows about my taste for cock (as she has pushed her dildo 8" down my throat after she has used it, or while she is using it). So, probably getting another male who doesn't mind how I appreciate how he is built may be a bit difficult. I am of "average" build, 6'5", 200 and slim build.

She has told me she wants to hold my head while my throat is used, or hold my head to her pussy after it has been well used while I'm being penetrated. She does love sucking balls, and really loves being taken from behind (she has said that she wants my face under her while she is used from behind).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, well, this is for real, and I'm looking at this as a way to work ourselves into have a BBC.

clarkecombo said:
Been here lurking now and again for awhile, and gotta question. We've been talking sex stuff about thick Black cocks and the like for sometime now while we are getting it on. On occassion, she uses a dildo while we talk, but I have a feeling, she would like a thicker one (and Black). The one she has is about 5" in circumference, are there any good flexible ones that are thicker?

I have had Lexington Steele's replica dildo for a couple years now, and I like it A LOT. When my husband first bought it for me, it was a bit of a tight fit, but after you work it for a little while it feels really good. I think this one is perfect for a starter because it's smooth, thick, and long. I still can't get it all the way in, but it's thickness always feels really nice stretching my pussy. It's pretty flexible, but still very stiff... any less stiff and you'd have a hard time getting it in a really tight pussy or ass. I'm not sure of the actual circumference, but it's probably about 2.5 inches across and 10 inches long. You can Google it and find it easily. Hope this helps.

Clarke, talk a lot more about your unspoken fantasies when you and your (wife?) are making love. Does she have a lover in mind she would like to try?

A wee push forward may be all it takes for you and her to make a quantum leap forward.
Let each other escape the thoughts that are holding you back from "hotter sex".

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a great one, I will post the link for you tonight. It is the best one I have seen so far.

Well, we are both "tired" of the staged stuff, and most of all, the facials that seem to be "popular" altho' we don't know how. That just throws it all off for us, is when the BBC is getting ready to unload, he pulls out of her mouth or cunt, and does unloads on her face, on her body, or, you see him jacking into her mouth, rather than her mouth being filled by his cock while he unloads.

I've said something about a "delivery man" scene where 2 Black males show to deliver a package, and the package needs to be inspected. She gets very worked up by that.

Users who are viewing this thread