• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Different Perspective

• Thread starter13spaceman
  • Start date

13spaceman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2012
-I am what you consider a self-proclaimed bull. Have had several mfm experiences as well as a few one on one encounters with a wife or gf of a couple from the swinging/cuck lifestyle. Most of the times I meet couples online such as trusty ole Craiglist or this new site POF. Have met some great folks and still in contact with a few of them. For the most part I have noticed a tendency for the guy to be bi-sexual and want to include himself with his spouse in pleasing me or vice-versa. I have never had a "bi" experience and never plan on it. I truly am turned on by women and thats it.
-With that being said, I dated a good looking young lady when we were both in college. I have since graduated and now serve in the Armed Forces. There is no doubting my sensitivity or assertiveness as a man. I have lived quite honestly, a "masculine" lifestyle. Played college football and now serve Uncle Sam. Back to my gf in college. At one point we had been together for almost two years. I knew the in's and out's of her better than her own siblings. We were close however, I got bored of it. In a non-possessive way, I felt like I had mastered her. I am non controlling and very much want people to be themselves around me. It seemed to me that she needed someone to for lack of better terms,' Tame Her'. I was at the point where anytime we had sex I knew what she liked, all of her turn on's and just where she liked being kissed and touched. Basically, there was nothing left for me to explore so I grew bored.
-So the thought creeps into my mind about her being with another man. And strangely, I was curiously aroused by this idea. It would be so hot to see her having sex with someone other than me. We would talk about her past experiences and I would become so turned on. She told me this story of a guy in HS that she had sex with and his story was the only one that mattered because according to her, he was the first to make her orgasm. I say the other stories don't matter because they were "lesser" experiences so to speak. Like the guy only lasted for a minute, or the dude was tiny, or he couldn't keep it up and etc...
-Anyways, this got me thinking. Maybe it's a bull's nature or any Alpha male to be competitive. Always striving for more. So I told my gf to start talking to this guy from HS again. I was so curious if he could repeat how good he made her feel. Long story short, they eventually hooked up while we were dating and I pressured her to do it so I was fine with it. He took her to his father's country club. OOOOHHHHHH!!! what a chump. rich little punk to me. They had sex on a one of the putting greens. I wanted pics but she was unable to provide so I was left with only the story which was hot as hell to me. To sum it up he came much quicker this time and actually told her he Loved her while they did it on the grass. what a chump right?
-Bottom Line: I am very much a fan of the cuckold lifestyle even though technically I find myself aroused by the thought of my woman being with another man. At the end of the day it is just re-assurance that I can get the job done better than someone else. To me it was competition so I had to prove once and for all who was the best.

-Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread