• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did you ever hide and watch your wife?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Last year I wanted to watch my wife fucking her old boss. He use to come to house and fuck on our bed. I wanted to hide in closet and watch them secretly. Have you done this ever?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, mywifecheats, ksfarmcpl and 1 other person
I was able to get one image of my wife in car with her boss, when they were parked in our garage thinking I was not home. I was hiding in the garage at the time. Here is the image

(m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=tg4siQluFqEfznPI)2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: carlavibrato, PervertedPolishCouple, toolman and 17 others
Haven't hidden, but I did plant a sound activated recorder in my wife's car and have gotten quite a few great recordings of her sitting in a parking lot talking to her boss - sucking his cock, fucking, cleaning up his cock after, more talking about sex.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, Capt. Ron and 5 others

encasedforfun said:
Haven't hidden, but I did plant a sound activated recorder in my wife's car and have gotten quite a few great recordings of her sitting in a parking lot talking to her boss - sucking his cock, fucking, cleaning up his cock after, more talking about sex.
Wow nice. Do you have the audio, must be so hot

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Murphs said:
LOL - that is the only way I saw my wife cheating on me too. I was working close to home and had to pull into a parking lot to make a couple of calls. I saw what I thought was my wife's car pulling into the same parking lot. Then a Ford Pick Up pulled in and parked next to her. I was 3 spots away with a perfect view. It was my wife, who got out of our car and into his. They started making out then her head disapeared while his leaned back. I called her and she answered. I asked general stuff and got general replies then I told her I needed the vin number on the car for insurance and since she was out could she read it off. She was put out a bit but said sure. She got out of his car with the phone, her shirt was unbuttoned all the way and just covering her naked tits (no bra). Her boyfriend got out too and was holding his pants up. He got into the back and she read off the VIN then climbed into the back too. She told me she had to go and we said goodbye. It must have turned her on talking to me, cause she climbed right on top of him and I watched her ride him for a bit. I jacked off and drove around for a bit before going home at my normal time.

Murphs
I know car sex is the hottest and easiest. My wife and her boss use to go for long trips, I wonder how many times he screwed her and how many blowjobs she gave him, wish I had a camera inside the car to see

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Murphs
redheads said:
Wow nice. Do you have the audio, must be so hot

Yeah! I have two separate sessions. The first one is by far the best. It is about 45 minutes long. She'd been out on maternity leave (we had our first kid) and she was meeting him in person for the first time in months. She had told me she was going to visit a (girl)friend but I had my suspicions. Based on the recording she did go visit her, briefly, and then went straight to a park and met him. They chatted for a while. She told him that her friends, and co-workers had asked if the baby was his. It was eye opening to hear that apparently everyone is well aware of the affair. Then I heard them fuck, several ways. "Put it in me.... Oooooo... too deep... ohhh yeah" etc. Lots of juicy audio "Fuck me fuck me. I'm a little *****". I did some editing and made a condensed 10 minute version of the best parts to listen to when I jerk off.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, susanscuckold, mywifecheats and 9 others
encasedforfun said:
can u post them love to hear

Reactions: Mastererikus
I have in 3 different places. One time, we had invited her Uncle and Aunt over for a barbeque and a swim. I know her uncle has been fucking her since she was a teenager, her aunt must know. Deb and her uncle Dave went into the kitchen to get the food ready while I got the cooker ready. I had do dump some old ash in the cans along side of the house. From a side window I could just see a small part of the kitchen, but I could see uncle holding his cock. He walked forward and out of my view. A while later he came out and I went in the house, Deb was in the batroom, probably cleaning up.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, MixedbbcLA and 2 others
On occasion I will tell my wife I am going out for a while so she can enjoy some private time with her lover. It is amazing how much different their sex is when they think they are alone ! Even though Kris has fooled around with other guys many times while I am watching or listening from another room, it is always more intense and passionate when it is just the two of them.

I used to always want to be present to enjoy the sights and sounds of another guy servicing my sexy wife, but I now realize they can have even more fun when I leave them alone. And secretly coming back into the house without their knowledge is very exciting to say the least !

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Capt. Ron, littlecucky and 3 others
naughtynerdfanforlife said:

Yeah I think that can be arranged. Will need to figure out how since it's just an audio file and not video.

Reactions: CharlieChan and Mastererikus
I am surprised that you guys don't have the small recording devices either for sound or both video & sound. Whether it is a clock radio or clock radio with a hidden camera, or no sound, it is just a matter of picking the right room they will use. Yes, wives perform better without their husbands there and do things they would not do with their husbands. It is awesome to hear & see your wife fuck from a safe distance where there is WI-FI.
There is no need to try and hide in a house and embarrass yourself with the hidden camera, plus you can record it and watch over and over or for legal purposes should your state allow that. From baby monitors to the good stuff the cops use it is all out there at a price you can afford.

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron, Custer Laststand, sephoro and 1 other person
BM Coach 65 said:
I am surprised that you guys don't have the small recording devices either for sound or both video & sound. Whether it is a clock radio or clock radio with a hidden camera, or no sound, it is just a matter of picking the right room they will use. Yes, wives perform better without their husbands there and do things they would not do with their husbands. It is awesome to hear & see your wife fuck from a safe distance where there is WI-FI.
There is no need to try and hide in a house and embarrass yourself with the hidden camera, plus you can record it and watch over and over or for legal purposes should your state allow that. From baby monitors to the good stuff the cops use it is all out there at a price you can afford.
You can get some pretty cheap on Amazon

• Love
The only time I was able to see my NJ church wife and her bible study friend together was a while back. I was out of town on business, and her boyfriend took two video clips of them fooling around in our living room and sent them to her by email. My wife is pretty much all tits and ass, and very little brains. She still didn’t realize that you have to delete your emails from your email trashcan in order to get rid of them. I found the clips in her email trashcan.

Although they are short and not the best quality, I jerk off constantly to those clips. I keep thinking that, within a few minutes after my wife wiggled her married Catholic ass upstairs, she was bending over and spreading her ass cheeks in our bedroom for his cock and tongue.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Wifefuckernj, Capt. Ron and 2 others
encasedforfun said:
Yeah I think that can be arranged. Will need to figure out how since it's just an audio file and not video.
I’d love a copy my friend, old jerk off to it often!

encasedforfun said:
Id love a copy too

gbhl44 said:
The only time I was able to see my NJ church wife and her bible study friend together was a while back. I was out of town on business, and her boyfriend took two video clips of them fooling around in our living room and sent them to her by email. My wife is pretty much all tits and ass, and very little brains. She still didn’t realize that you have to delete your emails from your email trashcan in order to get rid of them. I found the clips in her email trashcan.

Although they are short and not the best quality, I jerk off constantly to those clips. I keep thinking that, within a few minutes after my wife wiggled her married Catholic ass upstairs, she was bending over and spreading her ass cheeks in our bedroom for his cock and tongue.
Wow nice, any pics of your wife?

Every time I think about someone, including me, hiding to watch a wife have sex, I always recall the Willets case in Florida from back in the 1990's
A brief refresher: She was a hot blond who claimed to be nymphomaniac, he was an ex- sheriff's deputy, a total cuckold, and was an ardent supporter of his wife's activities.
He would hide in a closet, watch, videotape some, and even took notes including performance.

I've never got to watch, hidden or otherwise. ☹️

Reactions: littlecucky
i have plenty of intimate pix and vids of my cheating catholic wife, and would love to trade

Reactions: toolman, Wifefuckernj, ksfarmcpl and 1 other person
gbhl44 said:
i have plenty of intimate pix and vids of my cheating catholic wife, and would love to trade
Would love too

naughtynerdfanforlife said:

CharlieChan said:
Id love a copy too

TNeiler said:
I’d love a copy my friend, old jerk off to it often!

Wow seems to be some demand to hear my wife's cheating audio. I'll get it posted in a day or two. She'd be pissed if she knew I was going to share it. She was pissed when I told her I recorded it. But, she's a fucking ***** slut that sleeps with her boss and this is what she deserves as far as I'm concerned.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, mywifecheats, Capt. Ron and 2 others