• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did I make it happen 13

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
Comments appreciated.

The world of internet and phones has changed the whole cuckold experience as much as all life.

When I first discussed me fantasies with my fiancée we had some fun on line chats and things and it really showed her just how many dirty men there were out there who thought she was really sexy. Some offered holidays in Barbados the lot and she teased me with things they would say which turned me on.

She has an amazing figure with superb boobs and the best ass ever which of course meant she had guys literally falling over themselves to chat to her.

We both found this very arousing me because of my fantasy and of course her as who wouldn’t want to be desired.

Teasing is a huge part of it and she would of course enjoy that too showing me pictures they sent and things they would say.
My horny side loved this while it tormented me and she loved the torment and making me jealous.

There is a saying however. “Be careful what you wish for”. This applies perfectly to cuckold fantasy.

Despite jealousy my kinky side encouraged this flirting and being teased about their big cocks and dirty comments.
I think I even once said it’s like internet shopping for her.

So one day when I was getting ready for work and she was teasing me about one of the guys on her kik chat having a really big cock.

“You would love me to take that big cock wouldn’t you dirty boy” She grinned at me and I nodded.

“Maybe I will get him round and have some fun with him while you’re at work dirty boy he lives close by I’ve chatted to him for days now”. She said as she passed me pausing to give me a kiss on the cheek.

“Are you serious he knows where you live”?
I asked my jealous side kicking in and it made her giggle.

“I may have accidentally let it slip oops you’ve told guys where we live in chats haven’t you”?

I was a little put out now but really couldn’t argue as it was true.
She seized on her prey almost as she walked towards me sensing my torment.

“In fact it was you who set up the chat and told me to send them pictures of my ass wasn’t it you dirty pervert”. She said with a sexy evil look in her eye.

“It’s all your fault isn’t it after all I think we both know you have had this coming to you”

Now so close I could feel her breath on my neck as she stroked my cock through my jeans.

“Oh look how hard that makes you even though your so jealous you dirty dirty perv mmm”.

My jealousy was spinning in my head now despite my cock betraying me and I smiled.
“It’s only fantasy though”

She kissed my neck making me shiver all over as she whispered in my ear.

“I’m going to make your fantasy come true teach you a lesson for being such a dirty boy”.

I was insane with an overpowering mixture of jealousy and lust now totally helpless and intoxicated by her sexiness and tormenting.

“Teach you a lesson that’s right make sure you get just what you deserve bad boy”.
Her breath in my ear kissing my neck I could tell she was so aroused.

“Mmm I’ve been thinking so much about his big fat cock since I seen it, how good it will feel stretching me out and fucking me so deep and hard while your at work”.

Her breath was deep as she kissed my neck and I was a total helpless wreck now my emotions twisted and tormented.

“Oh look at you dirty pervert you want to stop me but your just so fucking horny at the thought of him giving me his big cock you can’t, exactly why you’ve got this coming and I’m going to enjoy so much your jealousy that you caused yourself”

Squeezing my hard cock again as she said this.

“Don’t worry he knows I’m engaged he’s a very dirty boy too and he likes that. He says he’s going to fucking totally destroy my little engaged pussy make me moan and beg for more like he fucking owned me”.

I had the picture in my head which made me more insane now almost trembling.

holding my chin looking into my eyes now.

“Oh I’m going to beg him to fuck me so hard dirty boy right on your couch, beg him to ruin my little pussy and show me he can fuck me better than you”

“I want him to absolutely destroy me stretch me out and punish me with his big cock, make me moan his name and beg for more while he slaps me and grabs my throat, I want him to make me his slut and teach you the lesson you deserve you pervert”

I felt my cock twitch now as she rubbed it and my heart race with tormented jealousy.

“Yes you had this coming you caused this you bad boy and your going to pay with a stretched out and bruised little fiancée who’s had the fucking of her life right in your house while your hard at work”.

She walked away from me turning as she left the room to say.

“You can kiss my swollen tender little pussy all better when you get home since it’s all your fault dirty boy”..

Was she serious to be continued .....

Reactions: Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread