• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did I make it happen 12

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
Comments appreciated.

All my stories are called “did I make it happen”.
Of course the answer is yes that’s the irony of cuckold fantasy.

Most people fantasise about sex with someone else but we are different in we get turned on by our partner having sex or being admired by others.

When we discuss this with our partner of course they find it arousing as naturally they will fantasise of sex with other people.

They realise how turned on your fantasy makes you and suddenly there in control.
They can literally use your dirty fantasy to their advantage and completely take control of you and become so powerful in your relationship.

This somehow turns you on even more the thought that your sexy partner has you completely at her mercy.

It also turns her on that she is now in control and can in fact put all the blame on you for suggesting she acts on her fantasies and all the men who want her.

She cannot be to blame for you making her think about what is natural for her to give in and cheat with someone she finds attractive when you’ve literally admitted it would turn you on. Most people resist the urge to cheat but you have encouraged her to think you’d be aroused by it.

Imagine her feeling of power knowing she could have fun and blame you for it even make you horny that she did it. Tell you she cheated and loved every second of it making you insane with jealousy really rubbing it in and tormenting you while she grins and teases you all the while her nasty evil torment somehow makes you so horny and she knows it. She knows your totally helpless and feel to blame.

She loves the jealousy and torment in your eyes as she whispers in your ear that she let another man fuck her so hard and rough. Telling you that you had it fucking coming for being a dirty pervert.

She kisses you and makes you beg her to tell you about it. Turns you into a weak jealous tormented mess as you beg her to tell you every detail.

She again whispers into your ear.
“Beg me you dirty pervert beg me to let you taste my stretched out little pussy while I tell you”.

You beg her totally at her mercy tormented and horny to the point your dumb.

She loves seeing you so jealous and hurt yet so horny. She reminds herself of all the things you’ve done to annoy her and how much you had it coming to you as she lets you eat her tender pussy.

As you do she tells you how good he was. How hard and rough he fucked her. How much she came for him and gave herself to him completely letting him fuck her like she was his.

When she’s came she makes you beg her to fuck him again. She looks into your jealous eyes sees your deep torment and asks you to beg her to let him fuck her again.

“You know you deserve to be taught a lesson you dirty pervert I want you to beg me to let him fuck me again” she says.

She tells you how much she wants him and his big cock again and makes you beg her to do it.

From now on she’s in control she makes you choose her undies and dresses to go out teasing you and tormenting you constantly.

She makes you beg her regularly to cheat on you. Not admit it’s a fantasy but literally beg her to teach you a lesson for being a pervert.

She threatens to tell everyone about your dirty fantasy seeing your torment as she lets you know.

If you don’t beg me to teach you a lesson by giving you just what you deserve then I will tell everyone just what a dirty perv you are.

Yes you made it happen you bad boy.

Reactions: Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread