• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did I make it happen 11

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
FEEDBACK APPRECIATED.

A big part of being a cuckold for me is telling the world our story without telling people that know us. However that doesn’t mean that there aren’t people who do know some of it around us.

My Fiancée has two sisters who live in another town the town in fact that she grew up in and they like to go on nights out regularly to catch up. She normally stays at their place and I’m sure you can imagine given our relationship this is an opportunity gold mine to cuck me.

“What happens with the sisters stays with the sisters” As she teases me.
She really enjoys these nights not least for the opportunity to tease me but further than that completely show the power her sexuality has over me because of my dirty fantasy and my perverted nature.

She likes me to help choose her outfits and I even find myself buying her sexy dresses and lingerie in the hope she will wear them out.
There is the part of me that knows the outfit is really sexy and revealing and I shouldn’t want her to wear it but the pervert in me gets so turned on imagining all the guys eyeing up my fiancée coping a feel and chatting her up.

She knows how much this torments me when she’s making me help her choose and enjoys very much my torment rubbing it in and grinning as she sees me struggle between my arousal and my jealousy.

I feel completely helpless to my perversion wanting to stop myself but her enjoying it, going along, teasing me and egging me on pushes me over the edge and makes my dirty fantasy take over. She is in complete control of this and could say something to make me snap back to reality but she loves the power and that in fact it’s her who’s going to make me pay for my dirty dirty fantasies.

She will show me the dresses smiling at me telling me to imagine how many guys will be eyeing her up and wanting a piece of her.
maintaining control by adding.
“Oh and you will love that won’t you dirty boy”.

The next story was one such night and I’d chosen a thin black mini dress that I’d recently bought her. The material was thin and clung to her sexy figure and ass just covering it really and her breasts looked amazing nipples clearly visible through the thin fabric.

“Oh my you made a good choice the guys are literally going to be all over me tonight”.
She told me smiling and bending over slightly to show me she wasn’t wearing any undies which made my cock stir and my heart race.

Jelousy also filled me wanting to beg her to not go and it was all just a fantasy but she was in control now.

“Yes babe all over me and it’s all your fault isn’t it you bad boy”.
She came over and lifted my chin looking into my eyes.

“You love me being a dirty girl for you don’t you dirty little pervert”.

Im literally in a trance as she stares at me smiling and I nod yes.

“Oh don’t look so unsure we both know you’ve got this coming you bad boy and I think it’s only right you learn your lesson for wanting me to be a slut”.

I’m now helpless lost in her and my fantasy which she could stop and return to just fantasy at any second but she knows she’s in total control making me more obsessed with her and totally at her mercy now.

“That’s right isn’t it ? You pretend it’s fantasy but buy me these sexy clothes and tell me how you loved guys looking at me. You wanted me to make it real but you were scared”.

Now she kissed my head.
“Don’t worry I’m going to make sure you get exactly what’s coming to you for your dirty perversion and you will be taught a lesson you bad bad boy”.

With that she is gone out and I’m left in a complete aroused jealous mess basically until she returns the next day.

She of course then has the enjoyment of sharing with me the tormenting details when she returns home and the most recent was for some reason extra tormenting yet turned me on more for that.

This is what she told me.

The black mini dress had the desired effect and I was getting loads of attention as soon as we walked in the pub. Guys buying me drinks and chatting me up right away. My sisters even said how I was the one who’s engaged and the guys just couldn’t get enough of me.

You know what I’m like when I have a few drinks she grinned at me I get in party mode and I was flirting back with them and having a great time being the centre of attention.
The more drink flowed the more I flirted back and thought about you back home all turned on and wanking yourself thinking about me out in this little dress you bought with no undies and my boobs virtually on show.
Rubbing your cock wondering what I was up too and picturing all the dirty men trying to get into your fiancée wishing you were not such a dirty boy who fucking loves the idea of his fiancée being a dirty girl for these strange men.

I could feel how wet my little pussy was just thinking about you and flirting with all these guys it was literally soaking and I had to go to the toilet to give it a little wipe a good few times.

This young guy around my age grabbed my ass on the way past him standing with his mates and I turned and looked at him showed him my engagement ring but then pulled him into me and we kissed passionately in the middle of the pub for a few seconds then I walked away.

By now I was in full party mode dancing the lot surrounded by guys and so horny. One guy was dancing with me and took me to the bar for a drink he was pretty good looking and on the way back I pulled him into the corner for a kiss.
As we kissed his hands cupped my ass and he realised he could feel my wetness rubbing his finger in my wet slit as we kissed making me moan.
I decided I wanted him and we went back to the dance floor he was so into me as well but then something happened I never expected.

I was at the bar when I heard my name so turned round and there was this guy I’d always fancied when I lived there Andrew.
He was my idea of the perfect man and I’d always told my sisters and even my mum that but he always had a girlfriend.
She paused for a second grinning at me.
“Oh what’s wrong does it upset you he is my ideal man and really fancied him so much well you want me to be a bad girl so I may as well enjoy myself”.

I felt so much jelousy yet for some reason I was shaking with lust and the torment turned me on even more which again she noticed.

“Oh I think you like how much I fancy Andrew you dirty pervert look how hard your cock is bad boy”. She rubbed it still grinning.

“Oh yes I really made you pay for being a little pervert this time babe but we both know you want me too and you had it coming”.

I said Hi to him a little taken a back for a second that he’d came and spoke to me and trying to control myself given how much I fancied him for ages.
He is tall and well built 25 and kind of stood over me as I blurted out how was he and his girlfriend of course being nosey as well.
Then he told me they were on a break and she was back at her parents.
He offered me a drink as I said I was sorry to hear that and as he passed me the drink he looked at me right in the eyes saying.

“You look incredible tonight by the way I’ve not seen you for a few years but you look well hot as fuck”.

I swear my heart sent a shock wave to my pussy and through my body as without even thinking or replying we were somehow kissing passionately at the bar his big arms round me hands on my ass squeezing it as I melted in his arms.

When I pulled back I looked at him taking in his handsomeness and smiled as he asked what I’d been up to these years.
I told him I had moved and was engaged now and his face dropped looking a little confused so I laughed and told him you didn’t live here so I kind of had a free pass not sure what he’d think or if I’d blown my chance.
To make it sound better I threw in that I’d always fancied him the drink taking over me a bit as he looked at me confused.

“Are you saying your engaged but your still up for it”? He asked.

I Grinned at him showing him my engagement ring and said. “I know it’s naughty right but I have always liked you Andrew”.

Suddenly he pulled me into him again passionately kissing me our tongues dancing as he groped my ass and whispered in my ear.

“It’s fucking horny as hell that’s what it is I want to take you home and fuck you all night, I want to make you mine for the night”.

I again had melted and moaned back.
“Yes please take me home and make me yours for the night”.

again she paused smiling at me.
“Mmm does that hurt cucky I wanted him to make me his make me his little dirty girl good cause your a bad boy and that will teach you”.

He downed his drink looking me up and down like he was going to eat me there and then and took my hand lifting it up and slipping my engagement ring off his eyes fixed on mine the whole time as he said.

“Take this off your mine tonight I’m going to fuck you like he never has.”

I felt my pussy tingle now as he put it in his pocket and kissed my neck making me shiver and said in my ear.

“I’m going to own you tonight every inch of that body and all your holes I fucking love that your engaged you dirty girl”

i told him back that I wanted him to own me and I’d wished I’d went with him all those years ago but my friend had talked me out of it and he took my hand which seemed tiny in his and we left in a taxi.

Oh he didn’t disappoint at all and as soon as we got in the house he was kissing me again as I rubbed his cock through his jeans so horny I pulled it out and like the rest of him it was really big.
suddenly he picked me up my dress riding up as my legs wrapped round his waist and he guided his huge cock into me my arms round his neck kissing him as I felt the big head stretching my wet pussy and I lowered myself onto it as the thick shaft really stretched me and I panted in his ear.
“Oh my God it’s so big Andrew I love that cock already”

He took a few steps so I was leaning against the wall him still carrying me and started bouncing me up and down on his huge cock making me grab on for dear life with little control as it pounded my soaking pussy deep and hard stretching me and filling me so much I was in heaven moaning at him to fuck me and own me.

“Yes Andrew fuck me like you own me, I’ve waited so long for this”.

He was groaning too biting my ear and sucking on my neck as his big cock pleasured me making me cum pretty fast.

“Yes that’s so tight babe I’m going to stretch that right out fuck it like it’s mine” He groaned and as I came he was saying in my ear.

“Oh yes you dirty girl I can feel that engaged pussy cumming all over my cock I fucking own that pussy now”.

I held on as I panted back at him.
“Yes, yes Andrew fuck me please fuck me hard make me yours”.

He was strong and we fucked like this in the hall for about 20 minutes moaning and panting at each other.
Me for him to fuck me and him that he owned my engaged pussy.

Putting me down on shaky legs he took me to the lounge and I got on top of him first riding him enjoying his big strong body before he flipped me over getting on top and slamming into me deep and hard.

We must have had sex in the lounge for hours and the drink meant he hadn’t cum yet when he carried me to bed which was so romantic.

We fucked all night in almost every position and he finally finished in my ass about six forty in the morning.

“oh this isn’t the end you dirty boy” she told me as I now wanked in front of her and she smiled.

I woke up lying on his big strong chest and he was looking at me with his handsome eyes smiling.
“that was awesome last night your a dirty girl”.

I smiled back telling him I think it was the best sex I’d ever had and I’d wanted him for years and we kissed really passionately for ages just kissing each other stroking each other’s bodies.

He went to the toilet and got back in bed taking my hand and I could see the engagement ring as he slid it back on my finger kissing me when he did.

“Let me fuck you with it on that’s so horny” he said looking me in the eye.

“I love that your engaged you dirty girl but this body is mine” He added.

I kissed him moaning.
“Yes I’m yours whenever you want me Andrew that will teach my fiancé for his dirty fantasy”.

He rolled on top of me as I spread my legs and he entered my tender pussy which was so sensitive from the night before and I felt every vein of his big cock.

kissing passionately and staring into each other’s eyes he slowly and really deeply moved in and out sending waves of pleasure through my whole body.

This wasn’t fucking this was passionate and deep eye contact and kissing as he slowly slid in and out of my sensitive pussy so deep I could feel him in my stomach and tiny orgasms kept going through me until after about an hour he plunged deep and I felt the throbbing of his cock as he filled me with what seemed like loads of hot thick cum.
We lay there as his cock twitched and I felt his warm seed empty into me.

Now she looked at me smiling and said.
“I’ve not cleaned it yet cause I wanted you to taste him, taste me, taste the man I’ve wanted for so long and taste your punishment for being a little pervert”

she spread her legs and her swollen pink pussy gaped a little leaking fluid as she pointed.

“On your knees and come get what you’ve had coming to you, come and taste Andrews cum but be gentle cause I’m a little tender”.

As I started to lap at her she pulled my head in rubbing it into my face the taste and smell filling my senses as she groaned.

“Oh you deserve this you bad boy and I’m going to see him again you know I can’t get enough of him and that big fat cock”.

To be continued........

Last edited:
Reactions: HandyD, biguy153 and JoeMac

Users who are viewing this thread