• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dianne 60 year old slut

• Thread starterZIGGY984
  • Start date
Z

ZIGGY984

This is Dianne a 60 year old granny,prim and proper to all who know hwe but really a slut for black cock I have over 300 pics of Dianne,if you want to see more leave long explicit comments on the slut we love feedback.cuck Rick

My comments

I think she can be appropiately called the mother of all sluts

She looks in her prime for more dick than any other woman you can meet.

I wish I was close to her and be able to make her scremm as she is taking my cock inside, and listen to her as she swallows my cum after that.

She is absolutely beautiful - totally beautiful, and you are lucky to be her cuck. Does she let you sample the creampies ?

Hi Ziggy,

Dianne looks good, especially her first photo at left. Nice tits!

What is the relationship between Dianne and your cuckoldress Fran?

—Custer

It just proves that you're never to old. Dianne is a very beautiful woman, and I for one, would love to see more of her.

She is a hot sexy slut. I would love to see jer dp and sucking cock. I wish I had a grandma like her so I could watch that shit all day long. Love her big ass tits. I would to titty fuck her.

What a posh looking slut, your so lucky please post more pictures

She is awesome. I've seen a couple of short clips of her with bbc. Wish my wife would catch a clue and take it. I'd really enjoy seeing more pics !!

Nice pics. I would not mind doing cleanup duties on her.
H.

As amany as you can

ZIGGY984 said:
This is Dianne a 60 year old granny,prim and proper to all who know hwe but really a slut for black cock I have over 300 pics of Dianne,if you want to see more leave long explicit comments on the slut we love feedback.cuck Rick

Oh, yes, post as many pictures as you can of this incredible amzaning, hot, sexy slut

I wish i could be banging her right now. She looks gorgeous!!

60 year old slut

She is stunning and sexy. Please post many more pictures of this wonderful woman

Thanks for sharing your wife's gorgeous "mature" naked body. Too few gals that age will show their tits and pussies to the camera. I'm sure the black stud really enjoyed getting some of such experienced pussy!

She hasn't lost it yet. I would be honored to fill her in every hole. ;-)

She is fucking sexy. I wish she was my neighbor. I would be over your house fucking her all the time!!!

:D:DWow that guy looks like he's enjoying it...Would love to see more pics. Very nice!

love to cum in that pussy

Dianne is a great looking 60, I would love to eat her pussy it looks so tasty. She has a body that I would love to cuddle and make love.

Fantastic looking for 60, long may she keep taking cocks and enjoying every one of them.

InDeep said:
It just proves that you're never to old. Dianne is a very beautiful woman, and I for one, would love to see more of her.

=============

quite the contrary it proves that indeed
sometimes you ARE too old :(

What pics?????????????????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread