Dee's First Black Cock

• Thread starterMyWifeFuks
  • Start date

MyWifeFuks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2004
Dee’s first black man.

About 3 years ago my wife and I made the step into the “lifestyle.” We were very close friends with a couple that we met when we moved into our apartment complex. We were both from out of town and ended up spending the majority of our weekends and free time together. Jeff was my age, 28 and in the Navy, his wife Amy was 26 and quite a knock out. She had blue eyes, sandy blonde hair, small breasts, slim waist and probably one of the best asses I’ve ever laid eyes on- perfectly round. My wife Dee was 25 at the time. Dee is 5’8 about 145 pounds 34b, with very large nipples, 30-inch waist and hips that are probably 36. She was a little bigger in the hips than Amy. Eventually one night after an extended day of lying by the pool and drinking beer we headed back to Jeff and Amy’s apartment.
It started out as joke about how Amy was going to help me change clothes in their bedroom. What ended up happening was a full on swap. Amy DID help me out of my swim trunks and before I could get her swimsuit down I looked out in the living room only to see Jeff and Dee interlocked in full embrace with her hands in his swim suit. That afternoon changed everything. Now Jeff and Amy were not only friends that we partied with, they were friends we ended up having sex with too! We swapped with them probably five or six more times throughout the summer. Dee was enamored with Jeff’s big cock. She said it was at least eight inches and she could ride him all night long. I knew she got off deep deep penetration due to some of the sizable toys we’d used in our own lovemaking, so the fact that she developed a taste for a bigger cock was no real surprise. At the end of the summer Jeff went out to sea for a short tour, something like eight weeks. Amy decided to go home and stay with her mother while he was gone.
Upon Jeff’s return he told me he wanted Dee and myself to meet him and bunch of others at a club near the base. They were going to have a major Welcome Home bash that night and he definitely wanted us to be there. That night we arrived at a large nightclub and everyone there seemed to be one of Jeff’s shipmates. We got a table toward the back of club and spent the night drinking, dancing, and meeting tons of new people. Early in the evening a very large black man came to our table and introduced himself to Dee, Amy, and myself. His name was Eric. He and Jeff bunked in the same area. Jeff constantly teased him about his losing football team, while Eric made fun of Jeff’s southern drawl.
After Eric left our table Jeff told everyone at the table about how he had walked in the shower area after pulling a late shift and came upon Eric in the bathroom jerking off. He made an exaggerated ‘jack off’ motion with his hand and made the comment that he had ‘never, EVER seen a cock that big.’ He made a crack about how he was glad Eric wasn’t gay and everyone had a laugh.
It wasn’t fifteen minutes after that story that I noticed Dee out on the dance floor with Eric. After dancing a couple of songs with her, he was with Amy. This continued on and off throughout the night. At different times if Dee wasn’t with Jeff or myself, she would be with Eric. Rather than be too jealous I found this to be a huge turn on. I had been flirting shamelessly with Amy and pretty much knew that we would end up back at their place, Jeff with Dee and me with Amy. Amy certainly had the most gifted tung and lips I’d ever come across- literally. There was something about the way she would move her lips up and down your shaft. But the kicker was that while she was blowing you, she’d roll her hips around giving a superb view of her perfect butt. She prided herself on being able to make a man cum with her mouth- surely a fine quality in a woman.
As the time rolled on and the crowd dissipated we decide it was time to head on. Jeff suggested that we head back to home and go to the indoor pool and bring some drinks. As we headed out the door we ran into Eric. To my surprise Jeff promptly invited him to come with us for a late night swim and more drinks.
On the way back to the apartment complex Dee was all over me. Finally as we pulled in and parked she asked me if it was OK for her to “play” tonight. I told her a pretty much figured that’s where the night was heading. That’s when she said “I’m not talking about Jeff, I want to play with Eric.” After the words came out of her mouth she turned a bright shade of red and giggled. I just laughed and told her she was free to do what she wanted tonight. With that we head to the pool.
When we arrived, Amy was in the hot tub, Jeff was pouring beer and mixing a few drinks, Eric was just stripping down to his boxer shorts. We all stripped down to our underwear and climbed in the hot tub. I sat next to Amy and quickly began to stoke and fondle her breasts. Dee sat between Eric and me. I know what her right hand was doing to me so I’m sure Eric was getting the same treatment. Jeff brought me a beer and sat down behind Amy, outside of the hot tub. There was some talk about how good the drinks were that Jeff had made and some stuff about the temperature of the water, but nobody was openly saying anything about sex. This continued for what seemed like forever but was probably only 15 minutes, when Amy suggested that we go into the big pool. I got out of the tub and jumped into the big heated indoor swimming pool with Jeff and Amy right behind. When I came up out of the water I looked over Amy’s right shoulder and saw Eric now sitting on the edge of the hot tub while as Dee pulled his boxers down to his ankles ******** a huge black cock. Jeff pressed up behind Amy, sandwiching her between he and myself and suggested the three of us go back to the apartment and leave those two alone. Amy threw her head back and gave breathy “yes.” The three of us moved out of the pool, and quietly gathered or clothes and headed to the apartment. The last view I had of my wife before heading upstairs with Jeff and Amy was her bobbing her head up and down on Eric’s large cock, her ass barely sticking out of the water in the hot tub. Eric appeared to be oblivious to anything going on around him other than Dee’s lips.
We moved into the apartment and Jeff and I immediately began to devour Amy. Through the living room, kitchen and into their bedroom. She had been drinking quite a bit and was as horny as I’d ever seen her. She lay back n the bed and I placed my face between her legs and began to lick her pussy as Jeff fed her his cock. We poured over the girl’s body bringing her to a number of loud orgasms.
We heard Eric and Dee come into the apartment about fifteen minutes after we were already fully enthralled in our first threesome. They went into a back bedroom a bit down the hall. I heard the door close and the loudest moaning and groaning, not to mention the banging. It sounded like the bed was either going to go straight through the floor or through the wall, I was sure which was first. Amy commented that seemed that Dee was ‘certainly getting hers’ and asked if I was jealous. I told her that as long as she is having fun and getting off, then I am too.
The three of us laid in the bed exhausted, and tired from too much sex and too much alcohol. Throughout the next hour or so as we lay there, the back bedroom would get quite only to resume the banging and moaning. I awoke the next morning in a way that I will never for get. Amy was sucking my cock while Jeff absolutely pounded her from behind. What was most disturbing was the noise coming again from the next bedroom. Jeff said “this wake up your getting is all due to your wife. You should thank her later.” Apparently Amy awoke and the sex in the back bedroom had her all hot and bothered. Amy stopped blowing me and said “My god, what is he doing to her, it sounded like she was being slit in two this morning.” About that time Jeff grabbed her by the hair pulled her back fully impaling her on his cock, “I know what he’d doing” Jeff snorted, “He’s up in that ass.” With that he emptied his nuts in her quim,. Shortly after I was geting the standard Amy blow job and blew my load. As I prepared to leave Dee and Eric emerged from their room, she looking every bit like a disheveled *****. Hair a mess and walking slowly and only in her panties and a T-shirt. She came over and told me she’d meet me back at the apartment in a few. I headed out the door, my mind reeling at what she’d done and what she was still doing with a guy I only knew at “Eric.”
Finally after another 15-20 minutes she walked in the door. The first word out of her mouth was “Wow!” I told her that we’d heard them last night and even more this morning. She explained that they’d stayed in the hot tube for about a half hour before coming back to Jeff and Amy’s place. After that it was apparently non- stop sex for most of the night. She said that he came three times that night and two times that morning. Finally I asked, “So, was Jeff right. Is it really THAT big?” She just smiled and knodded, “Nine and a half inches long, and he said it’s seven inches around, he even said I could measure it if I wanted.” “Wow, no wonder you were so loud. Jeff said he thought that you'd let Eric go 'backdoor’..” That’s when I noticed her eyes get big and panic look on her face, “How’d he….” Was all she needed to say. I knew what had happened I didn’t need any further explanation. We partied with Eric 3 or 5 more times before he shipped out to another port. Since then Dee has had eight different black sex partners. She insists that it’s about size more than race but for some reason it seems every couple we’ve partied with or guy she tends to end up with is black.

Reactions: Dipslide
nice!

nice story. can you give us more details about hm getting her ass. did he ask her to do it or did he just take her.Great story bring us more!

I will be posting more stories from a few other interesting situations.
To answeer your question: He asked and she agreed to do it.

That was a damn good read, MyWifeFuks. Nice pic of the Mrs. in your profile.

As soon as we were in the room to took of his shirt revealing his incredible body. He dropped his pants and boxers and laid back on the bed and old me he was ready for a “real blow job.. not some quickie on a elevator.” I laid down next to him and started going down on his big cock.. I was still fully clothed, just had my skirt pulled up to my waist when I heard the door rattle and in walked another guy. Johnny stood up immediately and started arguing with this guy. Apparently this was his cousin and they were sharing the room (something Johnny did NOT tell me) but this guy was not supposed to come back until I was gone.
I quicky excused myself and went to the bathroom to get out of the awkward situation. I head Johnny say “Dee, hey baby come on back out will ya.?” When I came out I could see the other man was still there. “This is my cousin JB, we’re both stayin’ here tonight.. He was out as some other clubs but had to head back early.” JB was shorter than Johnny, stocky, really really dark complexion and VERY cute too. I sat on the bed and smiled at him. Johnny came up behind me and said “well Dee, the thing is.. JB has never had a white girl.. how’d you like to help him with that?”
This was something pretty new to me, but I was pretty ***** and extremely horny. I mean I was already in a hotel room with two black men, why not? I grab on to the waistline of Johnny’s boxers and said “Well I told you we could do ‘whatever’ you wanted, right?” I pulled down Johnny’s boxers and put his cock in my mouth. JB said “This bitch if fuckin’ hot as hell.. we gonna tear it up!”
I was on all fours going down on Johnny when JB walked over to the bedside with his jeans down to his ankles and shirt off. He was VERY dark and his cock was not as long but he had the thickest cock I had ever seen. The girth was immense! Nearly too big for my mouth. So now I was alternating between each man. I was so turned on my mind was buzzing. I felt like a total and complete slut and it was a huge turn on. Finally Johnny got behind me and pulled off my panties and started fingering me. I was so wet I was soaking my underwear. I was wide open and ready for him already… I’d been waiting all night! I told him I needed it and he quickly helped me out. He slowly entered me and within seconds he had his huge hot cock inside me. It was incredible. JB started calling me names, saying I was a “dirty bitch” said I liked the dick “too much” etc… again the more he talked the more I bucked back against Johnny. Finally I told JB to lay on the bed, and I climbed on top of him and slowly very slowly began to lower myself down on him He was huge but I was really wet and I had been stretched out by Johnny. I finally opened up enough I took him inside me. Once he as fully inside me he started pounding me hard but he quickly came and so did I. It felt nice having his hotness so deep in me, but that’s when we both realized that we had no condom. It was a little too late.
Johnny walked over to the night stand and held up the bag from the pharmacy. “yep- look, here’s what I bought.” He dumped out a box of Magnum condoms and a tube of Ky jelly. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. As I sat on the toilet Johnny came in and began feeding me his cock. I was sitting on the toilet sucking a large black cock all while hoping my pill was effective. I could feel him getting very hot and very hard like he may cum. So I went back to the bed.I crawled over to JB and began sucking him hard again. I was back on my hand and knees with my ass stuck high in the air. Johnny came in behind me and started doing me doggy style, he was slamming into me very hard.. through out the night as the guys took turns with me I was VERY vocal.
Here I was,. I had satisfied two men but eciding I wanted to be a total slut that night I asked Johnny, “Do you like anal sex? You can do me that way if you want.” And went back to sucking JB… Within seconds I could feel the ky on my rear entrance.. Now anal is something that I actually enjoy and something my ex-boyfriend got me to try and I really liked it. He was a large man too, so I got used to big men, even “back there”.

Johnny lubed me up well and pushed deep deep into my ass. It took a few minutes but eventually he kept pushing deeper and deeper, and he’d withdraw some and apply more of the lube. I had to stop sucking JB and just concentrate on this huge cock that was sodomizing me. I had ot moan and grown he was SO big.. and even with the lubrication it wasn’t easy to take him. Then he pulled out completely out and squirted what felt like half the tube of lubricant inside me,. That’s when I felt the othe set of hands… it was JB. I reached back and grabed his hand told him to “go slow please” He did thank goodness. I swear at first it felt like I was sitting on a watermelon. He was huge, he finally laid down on top of me and I pushed back on him. My ass opened up and he pushed inside me. I let out a big “OH GOD.!” It felt like I was being torn in two! Eventually he pushed deeper and deeper until I took him another two quirts of lubrication and he started fucking me up the ass Very hard. When he would pull out I could tell I was as wide open and stretched as I had ever been. They took turns doing me that way for the next 15-20 minutes- eventually all of us had orgasmed for our second time.

I gathered my clothes, and headed back to my room to find Mark ********** in his clothes, I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself and crawled into bed. It was 2:30AM. The next morning Mark confronted me and I told him every thing. He was upset but not too mad because he knew he had spurred on my bad behavior by being so neglectful that night. As we were leaving we came upon the other two couple that had ridden home with me and Johnny that night. From the looks on their faces and the way they looked at me I could tell they must have heard everything through the thin hotel walls. It was such a turn on that I had to give my understanding husband a nice blow job on the ride back home.
Dee

This last one is great!

Last edited by a moderator: