Date with a HW cuming up on Wednesday!

• Thread starteradrion_renae
  • Start date

adrion_renae

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2011
Me and my 6 inch cock have a date lined up with a hotwife this Wednesday! I am to pick her up at her house and say hi to her husband. Then we are going out to dinner (no hubby), drinks and afterwards back to her house. If everything goes good ill be planting my seed in her womb! The only hang up is my wife. She hasnt decided if she is ok with me going on a date! LOL

This sounds like trouble, my friend, right here in River City...

adrion_renae said:
.... If everything goes good I'll be planting my seed in [a hotwife's] womb! The only hang up is my wife. She hasn't decided if she is ok with me going on a date! LOL

LOL yourself. This sounds like trouble.

If your wife doesn't grant you permission but you forge ahead and let your hotwife acquaintance fuck you anyway, you could find yourself on a fast track to divorce.

If your wife does grant you permission ("I've given this some thought, darling, and decided I don't see any problem with it..." with a sly look in your direction), you could soon find yourself with a hotwife of your own.

I hope you've thought about these possibilities and are OK with both, among other possible outcomes.

Custer Laststand said:
LOL yourself. This sounds like trouble.

If your wife doesn't grant you permission but you forge ahead and let your hotwife acquaintance fuck you anyway, you could find yourself on a fast track to divorce.

If your wife does grant you permission ("I've given this some thought, darling, and decided I don't see any problem with it..." with a sly look in your direction), you could soon find yourself with a hotwife of your own.

I hope you've thought about these possibilities and are OK with both, among other possible outcomes.

She has given me permission in the past. However, it is "that" time of the month this week so she is not as open. LOL

I would not forge ahead if she says no.

OK, I see.....