• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

damn my wife sucks a lot of cock

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
although my wife has fucked a few select men, she really isnt into fucking guys until after we are done having kids, she is worried that even with condoms and the pill, she will get pregnant and have a hard time explaining a half black baby when we are both white but that doesnt stop her from having fun.

I would say that since we started playing around my wife has been with maybe 15 different men but has fucked only 4 of them. For her its not the biggest sacrafice because she loves sucking cock, she told me it turns her on more then anything. I would say that the first 6 or 8 guys she was with were black, which was always a fantasy of hers. recently however she has been eager to suck anyones cock. last night we met up with a guy we have been talking to for a couple weeks for drinks. my wife liked what she read about him online and although he was older, my wife thought he would be fun. after drinks we went back to his house where we continued to have a few drinks. he put in a xxx video as he say beside my wife on the couch and began rubbing her tits...which soon turned to passionate kissing. It didnt take long before my wife was down on the floor kneeling over him taking his large cock in her mouth. soon she removed her clothes and they were locked into a 69 as my wife moaned as she orgasmed. she got off of him and went back to work on his cock...sucking,pumping and stroking it at a perfect rhythum. soon he was tensing up as i moved closer for the money shot, she stuck her tongue out,rested his cock on her tongue and i watched as the cum spurted out into my wifes eager mouth. the man came very very hard as my wife stroked him as he came. she then looked over at me as she swallowed it.

I love watching another man use my wife to get off, if she gets off in the process...so be it.

Sounds like fun. If she wants to suck by all means let her blow her fair share. She will hopefully keep sucking as many dicks as she can.

I personally hope to hear more about her exploits as they develop in the future.

If your wife would take cock in her ass she could fuck and still not have to worry about getting pregnant. Of course there is nothing wrong with suck and swallow!

Users who are viewing this thread