• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cynthias First

• Thread startertinypp
  • Start date

tinypp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2006
Not quite sure I’m in the right forum but here goes anyways. My wife Cynthia and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this past May. We are in our late 30s and have enjoyed I quess over the years an average sex life during which we spruced up our efforts by looking at magazines and x rated videos etc., just like any other couple. I felt like the real super stud during this time, since my wife was never with anyone else but me and I felt in control (but not controlling I might add). I commented to her that watching x-rated videos was a real turn on for me since I enjoyed woman performing oral sex on their partners. (This would come back to haunt me). This was not a real turn on for Cynthia, and said why do you need videos when you got me? And then she added a few comments about my small penis size. I shrugged them off stating those guys were professionals and that she could learn a thing or two from the woman performing. Oh really she said… A thing or two? LOL your thing is a two… LOL..Not to provoke an argument, I let it slide again.
Anyways, for our anniversary, I booked an all-inclusive vacation to Cancun for a week…. This is when things went crazy. Let me tell you a little about her. She is exactly 5 ft. tall, a shapely 112 lbs, nice dark Italian complexion, brown hair and browns eyes and nice 34C breasts with larger than average, dark areolas. She is a looker, but not a flirt. On our second day there, we were having a few drinks on the beach, enjoying the beautiful warm weather and clear Blue Ocean relaxing and embracing our time together. The beach was very crowded this particular with some hot looking babes I might add. Cynthia was lying on her stomach with her bikini straps undone trying to get that perfect tan, while I was on my back reading a magazine and dozing off. All of a sudden I felt an elbow jab my size. Without moving I said “What” “What”. And then .she poked me again, even harder this time. This time I angrily responded and turned to her and saw this huge smile on her face. I said what?? What ? She then discreetly pointed her finger upwards. I looked up and OHHH . She was looking up at this black guy standing right next to us fixing his umbrella. She was looking up his leg up into his shorts where you could just vaguely see his cock just hanging like an ornament. She was truly enjoying the view and commented that she loved this beach. I was totality taken by her comment again let it slide and ordered another round of drinks from the beach girl. I needed a DRINK!! , And then ordered another. I felt so betrayed; I got up and went back to the room, half lit.
Cynthia returned to the room about a half hour later and apologized for her comment. She also showed me a wallet she had found on the beach. She said she was going to the desk to find out what room Daryl so and so was in, (the id in the wallet) so she could return it to him, since it contained many credit cards and over 300.00 in cash. I decided to go with her. The desk informed us that Mr. So and so was in room 615, and proceeded to return his possession. We easily found the room and knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood that black man on the beach. I felt Cynthia trembling. I explained we found his wallet and he graciously invited us in. He was relieved to see that everything was in place and nothing was missing, as his wife who was arriving tomorrow would have killed him for his blunder. He reached in his wallet to give us a reward but we flatly refused. He insisted, but we refused. He asked if there was anything he could do as a reward, but again I said no, when all of a sudden I felt that elbow in my side. Cynthia turned to me and whispered, …”I want to see his cock”….”WHAT I said. she said you heard me as she whispered again;;;…..my heart started to pound in disbelief..Daryl somewhat confused on our actions asked if there was something wrong..I said no, when all of a sudden Cynthia replied, I have a confession to make..while lying on the beach I couldn’t help but notice you standing next to us. I looked up and actually struggeled to get a glimps of your cock looking up your shorts.
She then exclaimed. I want to see your cock,,,NOW!!. She turned to me and said…do as I say. Stand behind me and untie my bikini top…I did …Daryl, drop your shorts!! NOW, as he proceeded to her request, Cynthia removed her top and told me to fondle her breasts from behind. Daryl responded and there stood this tall black man with this big cock right out in the open. She told him to stroke it while I fondled her breasts. AND NOW. she reminded me..hey darling, remember all those videos you make me watch, I replied Yes, and she added, remember you told me it was a turn on to watch a woman suck a cock? I relpied yes..Well honey..I am going to suck this big black one right in front of you. I said OK honey!!…Watching her was such a turn on…for Daryll too I might add. She told me to remove my bathing suit and jack off while I watched….Damn I came immediately. Watching Cynthia was like watching a professional, Although she only got about a quarter of it in her mouth, she did lick that dark shaft around and around and back and forth , massaging his big balls and making him cum, all over her face and tits. Daryll moaned with ecstasy…Cynthia replied….NOW HONEY..THAT’S A COCK
I now am a cuckold???!!!

You could be headed that way...

You could be headed that way...but I think everyone here would agree you have a HOT WIFE for sure!. Seeing how far you go as a cuckold is part of the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread