• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starterpespearfish
  • Start date

pespearfish

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2008
how many of you cuckies jerk off to the pictures you see here in the forum?

i do as often as i can

Hey Sexy

Dont know for sure but the total would be bigger than the nation debt. Your sweet little pussy is include. :D:D:D okdeacon

hmm, so maybe i should ask "who has looked at my pictures and jerked off"?

Guess What

I answered that in my last post :p:p:p:p okdeacon

okd: haha, yes you did. i hope you enjoyed using me. more fun in real life but also nice to show my husband that men are 'using' me virtually too!! i hope i gave you a good cum!

pespearfish said:
okd: haha, yes you did. i hope you enjoyed using me. more fun in real life but also nice to show my husband that men are 'using' me virtually too!! i hope i gave you a good cum!

Yep like your style and i think you are very sexy. The only way it could be any better is to have a better photo, em like closer to the goodies but your beautiful face would have to be in it. Guess mwhat i have a boner that a cat couldn't scratch just thinking about it. Plus mouth is starting to water so i had better get strightened up or i wont be worth a damm the rest of the day. :D But i sure as hell dont ever want to change.:eek: okdeacon

Just say your pic today. will be jerking to them tonight.

hmmm, please tell me more...

never seen any pictures of you, but you could send me some in a pm.

i usually jerk off to IR videos.

i'm going to look at your pictures, imagine you as my wife, me sat in the corner, stroking my cock as i watch you lie on the bed.....watch him move over you, slide on top of you...watch him slide inside you...my eyes closing, stroking as i listen to your moans, to the wet, dirty sounds of sex as he makes you crave his cock.....

...and that is exactly what happens in my household ;)

of course....love to show off. and love to show my hubbie that men are seeing me naked, men he will never know about, men who are fantasizing about my naked body! we both love it!!!

ive jerked off to your photos, so gorgeous. id love to see you in action with a bull

hope you gave it to me good ;). which pic did you use?

i personally like the 4th picture of your gallery...mmm the things id do to your pussy

I'd love to see the pix where are they?

I do it all the time my friend I am a wanker a masturbator I love to do that. and only taht. I hate to fuck

thx for the flattery guys....more please, i think my husband is ready to explode!

Users who are viewing this thread