• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious:

• Thread starterMoonwolf
  • Start date

Moonwolf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2011
Like ,SarahwantsBIGcock, my wife and I are interested in the whole cuckold scene; we differ slightly in that we have a (he)Dom/sub(she) relationship (just us) and my bi tendencies make it a (he) sub/ (she) sub/(him) bull kind of dynamic if we can ever find the right BIG cock for us :D. I am actually wondering how to find someone we click with on more levels so that it actually becomes a regular sort of thing; one time deals increase the risks, I feel.

I, as the Dom in the relationship pick the guys she services; and my standards are "big", lol. Finding bulls that are up for my bi tendencies(cocksucking, cumswallowing, have thought about fucking but never done it) is trying, to say the least. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm sure you'll find the right person to fulfill your and your wife's needs, Moonwolf. There are lots of people out there who are into a variety of weird and wonderful things!! Be patient and safe and I'm sure he'll come along in no time!

Good luck! :)

She says "She only needs me" and then "As you wish master"...Am I disturbed for wanting to command my wife to fuck another guy? I am sure, after reading through many postings, that this is not your standard form of cuck, so someone open a dialogue with me please!

where you from? im 19, 8" dick and open minded

Texas; right smack dab in the middle. In a town called Waco

What has been wrong with the men you have picked up for your wife in the past (that makes them unsuitable for a long-term "bulling ownership of your wife" and a vigorous rodgering of your A-hole?

There will be many men who would be suitable bulls for your wife, if you let her have a fuller sexual expression in privacy with them (so she can GROW her mind to accept "new stuff".

What would you like to do with the guys (to bond you into a much tighter, long-term commitment of sexuality) which can give you what you think is missing?

There are advantages in letting your wife have dates with her bulls, whilst you have dates with men who are bottoms.

Or is your focus towards it all happening at once in just one room together?

She refuses for anything to happen alone; I am not inclined to force her into something like that at present. Just a "friend of the family" type thing where we can all hang out together outside the bedroom.

Moonwolf said:
She refuses for anything to happen alone; I am not inclined to force her into something like that at present. Just a "friend of the family" type thing where we can all hang out together outside the bedroom.

I'm in the Dallas area, and this is what I'm looking for, since my previous cuck couple had to move out of state because the husband's job was relocated. I wish you two were closer! You sound like a lot of fun!

Dallas is only an hour away...

Maybe we should exchange info more privately and see where things go from there?

A group of married friends can have an orgy in one house, when the wine hits the right spot, and if it is enjoyable to all concerned, your wife can experience a variety of cocks in her love tunnel and then arrange dates with the ones that blow her mind the best.

Whilst your wife is out on dates, she can grow in confidence and experience - then spring in the direction her mind is growing. If she always fucks in front of you, she will only allow herself to have kinds of sex that you/her have had in the past. When she fucks in private, she will let her dates "take her mind to new places".

The ultimate is that your wife will eventually understand her hidden primal needs, share them with you, and together you will enthuisiasticlly encourage her to get all her needs met. Her love for you can grow to amazing levels if you don't push too hard, because when she looks at all the other guys she could of married (instead of you), she will know that none of them would have let her "play the field" - she would have had to HOPE their penis had enough performance potential.

Being married to a cuckold is a fantastic goal to achieve, because when he has been trained into his role, a wife can act like a single woman who is supported by a husband who worships the ground she walks on - and strives to provide a comfortable home and a great income.

Perfect Cuckold marriage

Saraha said:
A group of married friends can have an orgy in one house, when the wine hits the right spot, and if it is enjoyable to all concerned, your wife can experience a variety of cocks in her love tunnel and then arrange dates with the ones that blow her mind the best.
My wife’s two favourite ways of learning how hung guys were and so who was next on her ‘to do’ list was either by feeling him up while dancing or when we played strip poker as a group. Usually these strip poker sessions were very heavily weighted in favour of male participants, I’ve been present when it was 11/12 guys to my wife and her best friend. This gave her a good look at who she should date next and I saw a distinct pattern of who fucked her the couple of weeks after a strip poker party and how well hung the guys were when we played strip poker. It also allowed my wife to put her amble favours on display so they all could clearly see what she would eagerly share with them in private subsequently when I wasn’t around to spoil her fun! Also if a married woman feels you up while dancing it lets a guy know just how easy and available she is.
Saraha said:
Whilst your wife is out on dates, she can grow in confidence and experience - then spring in the direction her mind is growing. If she always fucks in front of you, she will only allow herself to have kinds of sex that you/her have had in the past. When she fucks in private, she will let her dates "take her mind to new places". The ultimate is that your wife will eventually understand her hidden primal needs, share them with you, and together you will enthusiastically encourage her to get all her needs met. Her love for you can grow to amazing levels if you don't push too hard, because when she looks at all the other guys she could of married (instead of you), she will know that none of them would have let her "play the field" - she would have had to HOPE their penis had enough performance potential.
Yes they will take her mind, her body and her responses beyond her marital bed and open her to fantasies and pleasures beyond which she has been before. But this can only happen when the Cuckold allows her the sexual freedom to be all the woman she was made to be. As a Cuckold myself, it was hard to let go this much, because it allows her to grow as a cuckoldress and begin the emotional and sexual ties with men more able to satisfy her in ways she doesn’t yet know. All are constricted if the cuckold is present too often and the wife’s loyalty divided at a time she should be focused solely on her lover and her own desires. It was hard to see the woman I loved fall emotionally for other men but in allowing her to do that she got so much more from their dates and in letting go when with them they learned her needs and desires over time that gave her so much deeper pleasure and satisfaction that a quick fuck ever gives. The Cuckold needs to allow her to bring the number and intimacy of her lovers to appoint where it serves her best. I watched and saw that more partners often meant disappointment on dates as more often than not the men failed to give her the sexual depth of experience she needed. I had to let her explore her sexuality with those few lovers who could give it to her like no others, in doing so it brought them into our lives and our home in a communion that was deeper and longer lasting than I had ever wanted her to have. But I saw that when she limited herself this way they both grew to know and pleasure each other to levels that casual sex never comes close to. I also found out that they also allowed me to then on occasions witness their intimacy and pleasures because of the freedom I allowed them the rest of the time. I also found with new lovers it helped me to accept him as head of our sexuality when I drank his juices initially from her but then directly from him. Just as my woman became bound to him through his hormones I too acceded to his superior manhood and no longer questioned his right to be the lead bull in our group.
The Cuckold will respond limitlessly to her if he sees her acknowledge how good she has it and their love and marriage grow to a level few ever know.

Cuckold answers

Saraha said:
Being married to a cuckold is a fantastic goal to achieve, because when he has been trained into his role, a wife can act like a single woman who is supported by a husband who worships the ground she walks on - and strives to provide a comfortable home and a great income.
It can be the best thing for a woman if it suits her sexuality to take a cuckold husband but few women are sexually demanding enough to enjoy this level of sexual activity, where she has all her needs met between well hung lovers and an adoring husband. Only females with a very high sex drive would enjoy this lifestyle and make use of the options available to her.
It also sets off the radars of men who see a married woman up for sex in this way as major catch and she will attract many more lovers than any other female. Because she’s married and therefore someone else’s financial and emotional responsibility they see her as the lowest of maintenance sexual partners.
On a personal, level I’ve been asked to help make up a foursome with a total stranger and two females who he assured me were sure-fired lays. He said ‘I could have my choice but he’d prefer the married one because married sluts were so much less hassle than single women, if the worst happens then the poor husband is left with the mess. Single women in such circumstances present real problems but often the wife won’t even tell the husband he isn’t the father and she’s been knocked up by someone else’! However he was totally ******* that the married slut was my wife and I was the hapless husband he so little regard for. I didn’t make up their foursome that night but he did find someone who did, I’m not sure which of the two women he fucked, my wife or her best friend and I didn’t ask her which of the two guys she parted her legs for when she got back for breakfast the next morning.
A cuckold has to accept that his cuckoldress will be seen as ideal easy lay by so many guys and no contraception is perfect so there will always be a risk of her getting knocked up while she gets her pleasure from better hung guys. In some cuckold marriages where the husband is sterile it might well be the wife’s plan to get knocked up by a well hung bull, so both husband and wife need to have discussed and accepted this fact from early on. The other aspect they need to be aware of are STI’s, particularly where the wife is getting fucked bareback then there is a serious risk of her contracting a Sexually Transmitted Infection and passing it on to the cuckold if he is allowed intercourse or during oral servicing of the wife. That’s why for all concerned that the wife needs to know her cuck supports her as a cuckoldress and not look on her as his Hotwife. The husband of a Hotwife often looks on his wife’s sexual activities as an extension of his own sex life and never sees her needs as above his own sexual gratification. A true Cuckold however sees his wife’s pleasure and satiety as paramount and concedes his own sexual needs in lieu of hers. A clever cuckoldress will keep her cuckold in a state of sexual arousal and denial knowing that he is denied orgasm on a regular basis he is happy to allow her to behave in any manner that gives her the sexual pleasure HE craves for her. As long as she allows him some form of emotional release with her then he will be okay with substituting his own sexual gratification for the vicarious satisfaction he derives from knowing the object of his adoration is completely happy and fulfilled in a way she never could be with him alone. All he needs to know is that she knows how good they both have it and that she feels all the richer, cherished and loved because he is her cuckold.
Sometimes it may take more than one cuckoldress to get a Cuckold to this level of servitude and a young woman might well help speed things up and make life so much easier for herself by taking a husband who has already been partly trained as a cuckold and fine tune him to answer her individual needs.
A cuck will always suffer cuckold angst and the more freedom he gives his wife the worse his angst. She will need to allow him to adapt to increasing levels of angst, all he needs to balance his pain is to see her love him more and appreciate the gift of sexual freedom he is giving her. When BOTH see and show the other that their cuckold marriage meets their needs and exceeds anything they could have with anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread