curious to know

• Thread startern2deep
  • Start date

n2deep

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2016
I'm a 46yr old Caucasian male. i have always been fairly masculine lots of fighting, partying, etc. im a pretty decent size man 6'2, 225 lbs decent shape, good looking. the thing is I have about a 5in penis and I have very little body hair. I have never been attracted to men. although when I see a big black cock I get hard as fuck and I really want to suck and possibly get fucked by it. I don't get it because white cocks don't do that for me. Just big (9+in) black (the blacker the better) cocks. also would like to compare mine with one, when I'm soft I might be 1in. Anyone else have these desires ?

I have those desires and I acted on them. I am not big now 5'10 155 lb . I acted on those desires and have loved it. Divorced now but I think thet souls have happened anyway. Mine is 4 inch and also not a lot os body hair. Even though I shaved it for swimming. Swimming Champ in fact. Also played tennis and I ran track until my boobs were bouncing too much. so >DWM 52 and now called heather. That would have been my name is born a natural girl. MY Dad loved that i chose that name and that is what brought him over to my "side " about my sexualaity
LOVE, Hether

n2deep said:
I'm a 46 yr-old Caucasian male. I have always been fairly masculine.... lots of fighting, partying, etc. I'm a pretty decent size man: 6'2", 225 lbs., decent shape, good looking. The thing is, I have about a 5 in. penis....

Apparently there's little or no relationship, statistically, between physical size and penis length.