Cum inside

• Thread starteragratefuldude
  • Start date

agratefuldude

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2021
A lot of guys here talk about their wives letting their bulls cum in their pussy. I know pregnancy risk is a hot topic for some people, a no-go for some other people and simply taboo for the rest. Let me try to share my take on this.

We have a son. It was kind of a nightmare to get pregnant, it took us 18 months and I have always refused to go throught it again. But my wife always wanted to have at least second. At some point we talked about alternative options and getting a "donor" was one of them. I won't say I was not turned on talking about that with her. But anyway there is another topic here that excites me even more.

I have only cum inside my wife's pussy maybe 20 times in 23 years together. All of them during that span of time while we were trying to get pregnant. She's always refused to take the pill and I have always accepted that, after all it's a cocktail of hormones I would not take myself. But a few years ago she told me her last ex before me had always refused to wear a condom and always finished inside her. He was kind of a moron, albeit a huge black one. It took me no time to calculate the guy had actually cum inside my wife more times in one year that I have in 23. That was the only time she has ever been on the pill.

So that's my turn on. Having some other guy cum inside my wife it's not only about breeding, it's the ultimate owning and a thrilling humiliation. Her having a stable boyfriend (something we have also talked about) might mean he will quickly surpass me in that.

Anybody else thinks this way?

• Love
Reactions: TwoCruzinfourbull, toolman, Lovasianladies and 3 others
When my wife first admitted she was fucking another guy she assured me that he used condoms and that somehow made the situation something I could accept. Later she told me she'd wanted to experience the feel of his large cock inside her and so she had taken him bareback a number of times and let him come inside her. To my mind that took her cuckolding me to another level altogether.

• Love
Reactions: MajorHorner, Lovasianladies, cravingheruse and 4 others
agratefuldude said:
A lot of guys here talk about their wives letting their bulls cum in their pussy. I know pregnancy risk is a hot topic for some people, a no-go for some other people and simply taboo for the rest. Let me try to share my take on this.

We have a son. It was kind of a nightmare to get pregnant, it took us 18 months and I have always refused to go throught it again. But my wife always wanted to have at least second. At some point we talked about alternative options and getting a "donor" was one of them. I won't say I was not turned on talking about that with her. But anyway there is another topic here that excites me even more.

I have only cum inside my wife's pussy maybe 20 times in 23 years together. All of them during that span of time while we were trying to get pregnant. She's always refused to take the pill and I have always accepted that, after all it's a cocktail of hormones I would not take myself. But a few years ago she told me her last ex before me had always refused to wear a condom and always finished inside her. He was kind of a moron, albeit a huge black one. It took me no time to calculate the guy had actually cum inside my wife more times in one year that I have in 23. That was the only time she has ever been on the pill.

So that's my turn on. Having some other guy cum inside my wife it's not only about breeding, it's the ultimate owning and a thrilling humiliation. Her having a stable boyfriend (something we have also talked about) might mean he will quickly surpass me in that.

Yes my wife’s boyfriend of 40 years always came in her when we decided to have a child and so did I we have two sons and never discussed who the father might be we have a good idea by looking at them they loved each other but I always felt it was a joint ownership and my wife definitely owned both our cocks it depended on which one she wanted at the time

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and agratefuldude
I have consensually impregnated 3 wives (a few years back now). The first one was a younger couple I was swinging with (I was in my mid 30's at the time and they were in their late 20's). They had been trying for a while and then discovered hubby had a very low sperm count. They had spent a fortune on IVF with no success. We had always played safe until they discussed the idea of me helping them after which we met regularly for me to bareback her and after a few months she got pregnant. Killed 2 birds with one stone as they both enjoyed the scenario and achieved their desired result. Their son has now just finished University.

The second couple were long time swinging friends who were slightly older than me (in their early 40's). They already had 3 grown kids and hubby had had a vasectomy but they decided they wanted another child. I had always fucked her bareback with him - she loved DVP and DP, but she was on the pill until they made the decision. She came off birth control and I fucked her for about a year until she got pregnant. Their daughter is now 17 and doing well and applying for University.

Of course long discussions were had with both couples. I wanted to understand that I would have no involvement in the children's upbringing. Also that they would never disclose that I was the biological father to either child. I had two of my own anyway!

The last lady was in her mid 40's and fucking me behind her husbands back. She was on birth control but loved it bareback and would literally beg me to spunk inside her. She got pregnant by accident. Was a bit of a nightmare to be honest but she had a very early miscarriage, to both our relief!

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, cravingheruse, agratefuldude and 2 others
agratefuldude said:

During my wifes child bearing yearss she was on the pill unless we were going for a child. We had one FwB when she was fertile and he never used a condom. When we were going for a family we stopped sharing. We didnt star sharing again until our family had grown and left home. But I agree, watching another man cum in my wife is the ultimate arousal and humiliation.
During her fertile time pregnancy was my greatest fear but now that she has past menopause it has become a bit of a fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, toolman, Lovasianladies and 3 others
Generoushub said:
For us unprotected sex is normal and we're fine with the pregnancies. I nearly always use a condom or at least pull out. But she only goes bare with others and let's them cum inside if they wish to.
So they are the only ones to cum inside her? Have you ever cum in your wife's pussy?

Reactions: toolman
johnmasters said:
When my wife first admitted she was fucking another guy she assured me that he used condoms and that somehow made the situation something I could accept. Later she told me she'd wanted to experience the feel of his large cock inside her and so she had taken him bareback a number of times and let him come inside her. To my mind that took her cuckolding me to another level altogether.
Yeah, I agree. Do you use condoms when doing her?

Reactions: toolman
johnmasters said:
Very creative wife, love it

agratefuldude said:

In UK, children conceived by that method have the legal,right to know the true identity of the actual/natural father.
That kicks in when the child ages 18 y o.
cazzolatino said:
I have consensually impregnated 3 wives (a few years back now). The first one was a younger couple I was swinging with (I was in my mid 30's at the time and they were in their late 20's). They had been trying for a while and then discovered hubby had a very low sperm count. They had spent a fortune on IVF with no success. We had always played safe until they discussed the idea of me helping them after which we met regularly for me to bareback her and after a few months she got pregnant. Killed 2 birds with one stone as they both enjoyed the scenario and achieved their desired result. Their son has now just finished University.

The second couple were long time swinging friends who were slightly older than me (in their early 40's). They already had 3 grown kids and hubby had had a vasectomy but they decided they wanted another child. I had always fucked her bareback with him - she loved DVP and DP, but she was on the pill until they made the decision. She came off birth control and I fucked her for about a year until she got pregnant. Their daughter is now 17 and doing well and applying for University.

Of course long discussions were had with both couples. I wanted to understand that I would have no involvement in the children's upbringing. Also that they would never disclose that I was the biological father to either child. I had two of my own anyway!

The last lady was in her mid 40's and fucking me behind her husbands back. She was on birth control but loved it bareback and would literally beg me to spunk inside her. She got pregnant by accident. Was a bit of a nightmare to be honest but she had a very early miscarriage, to both our reliefs
In UK, children conceived by that method have the legal,right to know the true identity of the actual/natural father.
That kicks in when the child ages 18 y o.

redback said:
During my wifes child bearing yearss she was on the pill unless we were going for a child. We had one FwB when she was fertile and he never used a condom. When we were going for a family we stopped sharing. We didnt star sharing again until our family had grown and left home. But I agree, watching another man cum in my wife is the ultimate arousal and humiliation.
During her fertile time pregnancy was my greatest fear but now that she has past menopause it has become a bit of a fantasy.
But you only really know that the man HAS cum in her when he pulls out and she leaks his cum.

• Love
Reactions: redback
So my Wife always loved the feeling of being filled with cum. Our Bull came a lot. After testing, him unloading in her was a must. Plus it’s one of my top turn on‘s watching him cum in her. Our last kid was a emergency C-section. We were told it was highly unlikely she would even get pregnant after that, and if she did get pregnan, wouldn‘t carry it to term. After the Bull fucked her for almost a year, she ended up pregnant, freaked out bad, then mis-carried. Kind of ruined the lifestyle for her. But him blasting inside her was the best.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
First wife was very young and had already been on birth control pills for a couple of years or so.
She fucked plenty of other guys while we were married, and even more after divorcing, and they never wore condoms. She never got pregnant, so I'm assuming the pill was very effective for her.

Second wife was middle 20's. I don't remember when she started taking the pill, but it seems it may have been after we were married. It doesn't make sense because she was VERY sexually active throughout her teens and wasn't slowing down as she aged, but that's the way my mind wants to remember it.
In any case, she had her pussy filled many, many times by just as many men, including BBC, and became pregnant just a few months after we married. It wasn't planned, so she obviously had stopped birth control at some point, but I don't know what motivated her to do that. But I was left not knowing if I am, in fact, the father.

My current wife had a hysterectomy before 30, so birth control was not a concern, of course. The fantasy was still there, the risk wasn't.
It was much fun to tease her when she was fucking a young lover, asking if he's trying to make a baby with her or did she want to get pregnant by him, and so forth.

Reactions: Kwacka
for moral sake i cant come inside her i have hiv