• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold's on TV

• Thread starterHarry2614
  • Start date

Harry2614

Been there
Beloved Member
Aug 31, 2007
Arizona
There's been a lot of "cuckolding" showing up on T V lately. A couple weeks ago, Dr Phyl had a couple on where the guy dressed like a baby, had a baby looking face, and wanted to sleep in a crib with a diaper on instead of with his wife. His wife was asking what to do. Dr. Phyl actually told her that her husband didn't want to change, so "do what you wish."
Last week on Bones, the 2 main characters were discussing the definition of a 'cuck'. And tonight on House, the black Dr. was having an affair with one of the black nurses. When he questioned her about her husband, She said "I asked him and he's OK with it"
Seems to be the new thing to write into the scripts of the sitcom's and evening family shows.
Harry

The Office

If you watch the program it's been cuckold paradise.
Uptight Angela gave birth after marrying Rob I believe.
She had however spread for weirdo Dwight a month before her wedding.
In her hospital room together he puts the question to her, and she just wants to ignore the possiblity that it may be his.
Finally her hubbie the cuck shows up, and Dwight leaves.
On the way out Dwight tells a nurse to cancel the circumcision.
When the nurse asks him who he is Dwight gets the demented look that he does so well, and tells her he's the baby's father.
Special.

don't go cucking Dexter ....b/c IF u do
tonight's the night and you'll windup
on his table ...then go to pieces / The Code

bloody mess :mad:

amazing how on tv hubbys in tears as lover and wife smile as she learns from dna her baby is her lovers , and not hubbys . comments

The bull usually needs to bitch-fuck the husband so he can be installed as the Leader of the trio. A BF needs some witnesses, usually a couple of the wife's girlfriends, who can at a later confirm if necesary that the husband was a willing lad who found the idea of being a cuckold very compelling. It can be helpful to put something in writing and also to raise glasses for a Toast to the occasion and the future success of the new marital lifestyle.

The wife is now free to date to her heart's content, and we can't ask any more than that of her, can we? She energetically makes her cuck's dream cum true for him by dating often.

It takes a real man to admit who he is and what he wants to achieve as a cuckold. Often takes guys years and years and years to pluck up courage and talk about the gift they want their wife to have. Sex gets more exciting for a man when he knows other men like sleeping with his wife. She sorta rises to film star status in his eyes, and he no longer takes her for granted.

thats very true sarah......and in some cases the wives want this without the husbands encouragement

Gabby went to dinner with her husband Carlos
there she met a client of hers ( personal shopper )
who doesn't know she's married ... at the dinner table she put her wedding
rings in Carlos' hand and told him to get drinks ....the client
also requested Carlos to get drinks .....Carlos got hissy
in the parking garage tells the attendant to give the keys
to his wife as she is now driving ....Desperate Housewives indeed

There has been some cuckolding in mainstream movies too...

The opening scene in Contagion and The entire plot of The Descendants

While there is no sex scene the movies are based on the fact the protagonist was cuckolded.

Confused said:
There has been some cuckolding in mainstream movies too...

The opening scene in Contagion and The entire plot of The Descendants

While there is no sex scene the movies are based on the fact the protagonist was cuckolded.

============

yeah Clooney as a cuck was arguably his finest role ..
he was suitably wimpy pitiful by turns and ineffectual
just like we all want our cucks 2 b :D

Harry2614 said:
There's been a lot of "cuckolding" showing up on T V lately. A couple weeks ago, Dr Phyl had a couple on where the guy dressed like a baby, had a baby looking face, and wanted to sleep in a crib with a diaper on instead of with his wife. His wife was asking what to do. Dr. Phyl actually told her that her husband didn't want to change, so "do what you wish."
Last week on Bones, the 2 main characters were discussing the definition of a 'cuck'. And tonight on House, the black Dr. was having an affair with one of the black nurses. When he questioned her about her husband, She said "I asked him and he's OK with it"
Seems to be the new thing to write into the scripts of the sitcom's and evening family shows.
Harry

Its not just recently, its been going on for years...

Look at the Maury show, how many guys were told on national tv they were not the fathers of thier children. (yes I know a lot of it is bullshit and most of the people on the show are actors)

A few years ago there was another episode of House where one of the patient describes a party where husbands bring thier wives to get screwed by black men. There was also an episode of CSI (the orignial) were the murder takes place at one of these parties.

Richard Gere played a good cuckold in the movie Unfaithful with Diane Lane.

In the movie Jar Head one of the soldiers gets a video from his wife in which she is fucking another dude.

The TV show Family Guy is full of cuckolding.

I remember a few years ago on Who wants to be a millionaire? With Regis. Regis asked the wife what she did for a living, her answer was domestic dominatrix. Regis started to ask what that ment but they quickly changed the question and moved on.
The funnier part is the moment they showed her when she was. Oming on stage I requnized her from a episode of HBO Real Sex.

Cedar Rapids

I rented Cedar Rapids last night and to my surprise I too had a cuckolding theme. The insurance girl that hooks up with guys at the conference is married and even calls her kids and husband while she has one of the dudes in her room then when she hangs up turns and says "what happens at the conference stays at the conference."

Users who are viewing this thread