• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding my Indian wife

• Thread starterDesirelover
  • Start date

Desirelover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2021
I would like to cuckold my Indian wife. Any suggestions please nd what would you rate her out of 10 for her structure ? What you guys will do if you get her for a night ?

2E0758CC-017F-4D96-9687-B973B850CD8D.jpeg 5D84E38D-CC90-4195-9B93-6FEB52EA956B.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: AstaSilva, Bulldepraved, Rayagr and 12 others
toolman2c said:
Sexy wife 4sure, I'd so love 2 split into her with my skin-skin bare naked cock n blast my seeds into her depths while balls deep up inside her married treasure.. YES I want her.
Thanks

Reactions: toolman2c
Desirelover said:
I would like to cuckold my Indian wife. Any suggestions please and what would you rate her out of 10 for her structure ? What you guys will do if you get her for a night ?
You have it backwards, Desirelover. Please remember the definition: Cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks one or more men other than her husband).

There is no corresponding word for a married woman with a husband who fucks one or more other women.

The opening sentence of your post would be correct if it read: "I would like to become my wife's cuckold." Or: "I would like my wife to make me her cuckold." Or: "I would like my wife to become my cuckoldress." Or: "I would like my wife to take other men as lovers."

Reactions: old fred, Desirelover and toolman2c
Encourage her to fuck black cocks

• Love
Reactions: Asianhotwife and toolman2c
Desirelover said:
I would like to cuckold my Indian wife. Any suggestions please nd what would you rate her out of 10 for her structure ? What you guys will do if you get her for a night ?

2E0758CC-017F-4D96-9687-B973B850CD8D.jpeg 5D84E38D-CC90-4195-9B93-6FEB52EA956B.png
her tits are a decent size ,but saggy ,as to the rest of her structure we need to see more I would send her back to you ,walking strangely ,and bred

• Haha
Reactions: Asianhotwife, toolman2c and Desirelover
toolman2c said:
Sexy wife 4sure, I'd so love 2 split into her with my skin-skin bare naked cock n blast my seeds into her depths while balls deep up inside her married treasure.. YES I want her.
Love to watch it

• Love
  • Haha
Ladiesfucker said:
10/10 she is very hot and sexy her boobs full with juice .I wanna lick her full body with eat her boobs and pussy and her pink lips and then fuck her hard continue and repeat it again and again
Thanks .. would love to watch it

• Wow
Custer Laststand said:
You have it backwards, Desirelover. Please remember the definition: Cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, of course, a wife who fucks one or more men other than her husband).

There is no corresponding word for a married woman with a husband who fucks one or more other women.

The opening sentence of your post would be correct if it read: "I would like to become my wife's cuckold." Or: "I would like my wife to make me her cuckold." Or: "I would like my wife to become my cuckoldress." Or: "I would like my wife to take other men as lovers."
Ok cluster thanks

Reactions: toolman2c
Desirelover said:
Ok cluster thanks
Hey.... you're welcome, Desirelover.

• Haha
Asianhotwife said:
Sound like a couple of desperados. Still, bit of a break from fucking your fist I spose.
Yes, you have it right — I'm a desperado. I wear a desperado hat, and often, when I'm out and about, I wear a mask. It makes it harder to recognize me when I'm robbing banks.

• Haha
Reactions: Capt. Ron and Asianhotwife
Asianhotwife said:
....... Still, it's a bit of a break from fucking your fist, I suppose.
This brings to mind a cartoon. In the background, it shows an older couple in contorted positions, doing Yoga. In the foreground, it shows two cats. One cat says to the other: "They've been doing Yoga for years, and they still can't even lick their own assholes."

• Haha
Reactions: Capt. Ron and Asianhotwife
toolman2c said:
dose she smoke? any pics?

Custer Laststand said:

Thanks for making the correction.....I was soooooo confused at first and relieved to discover that I was not the only one who had a problem with the usage of the word.

TeeJay said:
Thanks for making the correction.....I was soooooo confused at first and relieved to discover that I was not the only one who had a problem with the usage of the word.
You're welcome, TeeJay.

Desirelover said:

love to play with u

Reactions: Kwacka
Desirelover said:

I want to abuse of her indian holes

Reactions: Kwacka
Custer Laststand said:
Yes, you have it right — I'm a desperado. I wear a desperado hat, and often, when I'm out and about, I wear a mask. It makes it harder to recognize me when I'm robbing banks*.
* If you're curious about why I rob banks, please recall the words of Willie Sutton who, when asked (in 1952) why he robbed banks, famously replied: "Because that's where the money is."

Users who are viewing this thread