Cuckolded in front of 50,000 footballs fans!!

• Thread startersirpatrick1
  • Start date

sirpatrick1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2008
Picture of Lois Feldman, 38 Lady who had sex in Bathroom while her husband was at his seat

A Carroll woman who was caught having sex in the men’s room at an Iowa Hawkeye football game in Minneapolis last weekend says she’d had so much wine before kickoff that she doesn’t remember walking into the restroom, the man she had sex with in a stall, or when the police opened the door.

What Lois Feldman, 38, will remember is the humiliation afterward.

“It’s ruined my life,” she said through tears today. “Not just the incident but the press.”

Feldman, a married mother of three, has been the target of Internet jokes and prank telephone calls today. She was fired this morning from an assisted living center, where she had been an administrator.
Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.

“I don’t know what happened,” Lois Feldman said. “But I don’t deny that it did happen because obviously there are police reports.”

Police ticketed Feldman, 38, and Ross Walsh, 26, of Linden for indecent conduct Saturday night.

A security guard who said he saw the two having sex through a gap in a men’s restroom stall flagged down campus police, according to the police report.

By the time an officer arrived, about a dozen people were cheering and laughing in the bathroom while Feldman and Walsh were inside the stall, the report said.

zfeldman001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Sirpatrick1,

That's an interesting story. It sounds like an "American response" to sex, allright.

—Custer

The Victorian era lives on. How utterly stupid.

She must have been horny....since the husband has been so understanding it makes you wonder if he has been cucked before.

I'd fuck her in a flash!:p

Alcohol is a great sexual lubricant when used in the right quantity. However, when she can't remember any of the incident, that is a blackout. Blackouts are not sexy and this lady needs to think about an alcohol abuse treatment program.

Um, where on earth did the photo come from. That looks like a Christmas pic and certainly not anything that would be public (or in a paper). And, strangely, there are others on the internet of this woman that look very private. Supposedly, there are phone camera pics of the incident (or, even, video) but none have yet surfaced. Also, Lois is now claiming she was somehow given a drug in her drink....uh, right. Supposedly, the guard asked them to stop fucking, but, the two kept on going (I believe Lois claims she doesn't even know the man's name). I'm not sure if hubby is a cuck, but, I think Lois certainly has, ahem, been around. Having said that, I'd fuck her in a bathroom, too (although it would have to be at the Horseshoe in Columbus).

It's sad she lost her job over it.. She says she doesn't remember any of it so it's stupid that they would fire her. As for the hubby.. I agree with 694fun, he's been cucked before and probably wishes he had seen the action.

Punk security guard.... just let folks have sex, what's the harm? What an asshole.

That asshole security guard was jealous he wasnt getting the big dick up his ass

The incident didn't fuck her up, she got laid just fine!
It was the moronic, puritanical press! :mad:

like i always say. people use liquor as an excuse for doing things they would probably do sober anyway

MB-

Wow this is great

Wow this site is beautiful, it is really great.
To me (Jorge) one of the most delicious things about Cuckolding is women's selective amnesia.
For some reason this gives me a very naughty and delicious sensation.
This happens to Alicia all the time.
Once we were remembering a particularily hot time when she was fellating her lover. When I asked her to retell the details, she insisted that she had not let him cumm in her mouth.
"But Alicia, I was there and you not only let him come in you mouth but you also swallowed it"
OOOPS
She had forgotten I was there and had seen everything.
And a husband will never forget something so naughtily delicious.
So there.
What can be better than a wife forgetting something so hot.
It makes her look so innocent but at the same time so deliciously hot.
And the best part is the way she blushes when caught in the amnesic episode.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Good girl unfortunately it happened in America, in Europe they would not have given it a second thought.

I've never known a Steelers' fan to cheer for the Eagles. Steelers' fans are Steelers' fans ... period. There IS no other team.