• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Xmas Presents

• Thread starterchrisjohn
  • Start date

chrisjohn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2007
upstate ny
Does anyone have a suggestion on what to get a wife for xmas. I typically buy her lingerie and will this year but I was thinking of getting her some cuckold books: Amazon.com: cuckold , however not sure which one to get

Or if anyone has some good suggestions please let me know

chrisjohn said:
Does anyone have a suggestion on what to get a wife for xmas. I typically buy her lingerie and will this year but I was thinking of getting her some cuckold books: Amazon.com: cuckold , however not sure which one to get

Or if anyone has some good suggestions please let me know

Buy her something she can give to her favorite bull.

How about a key to your house on a key ring that symbolizes your cuckold status. Then she can give the key to her bull so he can come in anytime without knocking.

bevw said:
How about a key to your house on a key ring that symbolizes your cuckold status. Then she can give the key to her bull so he can come in anytime without knocking.

Excellent idea. I saw a nice one at Cucks-R-Us.:D

Does she have a fuckbuddy or a lover? Why not give her a weekend away for two at a spa hotel or something, with a nice dinner reserved at a fancy restaurant. Everything paid for by you ofcourse.

I once had reservations for me and my wife for a weekend getaway. We had made the plans several weeks in advance and I really wanted to go. On wednesday my wife asks me if I would mind if she went with her boyfriend instead? For her it was perfect, then she wouldn't need to use her parents as baby sitters and the two of us "could always go someother time" but this was the only weekend her lover could get away. When I objected that it wasn't fair she just said that its either that, or that I go by myself :( Well, she had a lovely weekend, and I was at home babysitting a child with the flu instead.

I bought my wife some sexy lingerie and paid for a night at a local motel for her and her lover. My only humble request is that she call me from the room when he is f*cking her..... I love to listen while she gets banged! (my Christmas present!)

I do plan on getting her some new garterbelts as she does love to wear those and some new lingerie, but I was thinking of getting her some of the books on amazon and maybe some other things. not sure

Mac, loved the photos lol

Users who are viewing this thread