Cuckold Watches Naughty Slut Wife Get Fucked By Stranger's Black Cock!

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Hi Guys! It's me Barbi Sinclair and I thought you would get a kick out of one of my sexual adventures I had with a stranger as my cuck hubby watched me. This happened just last month while I was out for Adultcon in LA and met a stranger who happened to be a fan. I had such an incredible experience taking his BBC bareback as my hubby watched. I have some pics and video for you to see, as I love sharing them!

xoxo
Barbi Sinclair

Cuckold Watches Me Video

Attachments

• cw_01900.jpg
    cw_01900.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 778
  • cw_02900.jpg
    cw_02900.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 727
  • cw_03900.jpg
    cw_03900.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 767
Reactions: Maikell4141
Barbi you are such a bad, bad girl, and we love you for it!

Lovely bit of video - thanks for the link :) - and he's one lucky guy to enjoy that soft body of yours.

As you'll expect, I'm thinking of that hot mouth of your wrapped around me, and that beautiful face sliding up and down in my lap so that you can drink my balls dry. I don't care if you're Hubby is watching - he can enjoy the view (and takes some pictures for me as a memento) :D

greymaster said:
Lovely bit of video - thanks for the link :) - and he's one lucky guy to enjoy that soft body of yours.

As you'll expect, I'm thinking of that hot mouth of your wrapped around me, and that beautiful face sliding up and down in my lap so that you can drink my balls dry. I don't care if you're Hubby is watching - he can enjoy the view (and takes some pictures for me as a memento) :D

Thank you, and you're welcome. :) I'm sure you'd enjoy that mouth of mine too. :D