• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold video and a question for you

• Thread starterirfreak700
  • Start date

irfreak700

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 23, 2007
thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com
Screen Shot 2013-05-03 at 9.01.18 PM.jpg

Hey cucks and gals,

I've searched the interwebs high and low for a good cuckold POV video, the kind where a girl is talking directly to you, humiliating you, scorning you, etc. (you get the idea), and I gotta tell ya, most of this stuff is terrible. I know I could do a better job. But here's a video I found that's actually pretty decent (see link below).

And here's the question...
Would anyone else like to see more of these types of videos? And I mean GOOOD videos. Or am I the only one?

I am asking because I'd like to try and make some and I have a few gals in mind who'd probably help me out.
Don't worry, this wouldn't be behind any pay wall bullshit, or have ads or pop-ups. Fuck that. I just want to make a few, but I want to see if there's any interest first. I'll share them on this forum and my blog. Just for our enjoyment. Let me know. Okay, enough bullshit, here's the link. I didn't make this one, but it's the best one I've found so far. Also, message me if you have any ideas of your own.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxikzc_condom-for-cucky-sissy_lifestyle

Thanks all!
irfreak700