• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold movies

• Thread starterlovetheladies9
  • Start date

lovetheladies9

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 14, 2006
does anybody know where i can get free cuckold movies if you know any sites could you let me know.
thanks

Well, I have tried on peer to peer file sharing systems like limewire, there are a lot of amateur home-made stuff. But 99% of them, you could take the "cuckold" label out and place a "swinger party" or "MLIF" one and will work just the same.

What I mean is that almost all clips go straight into the sex and doesn't show any of the cuckolding roleplaying. They rarely talk about one of the guys being the husband of the girl in action. You never know if is a guy being cuckolded or just another threesome.

There are also a lot of pay-sites out there but a haven't tried any. maybe others could give some advice about those.

free cuck videos

go to morbocornudos.com it's a spanish site. Go to video gratis and there are plenty of good free cuckold videos. Especially good one where a wife makes her hubby feed her a black cock.
write back to me

i couldnt get the videos to work the pics were lookin good what progrm do you need to open it?

they should just download automatically. If you have windows media it should work.

Just go to Videos Gratis then click the "Descargar" link beside each picture

THANK YOU for mentioning that Spanish site! I loved the movie with the hubby feeding Her Lover's cock to Her. Her voice also sounds unbelievably controlling and erotic! So Goddess-like!
And there's another movie ... the two-parter ... "Marido cornudo ayuda a follarse a su mujer" ... I swear, it's the most beautiful film I've seen in my entire life. I've dreamed of a cuckold relationship like that for years, but with our family situation, this hasn't been in the cards.
But one can dream ... and this is an AWESOME way to do it. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread